Chapterhouse

Gunseng_Harkonnen

Executrix: Brian and Kevin J will be writing book 7, once they finish the new trilogy.

Anyway, I've heard rumours that Brien may have writting C:D, or it could have been a joint effort by father and son.  But like I said, these were only the speculations of one person.

I'd really like to read "Man of Two Worlds", because it would be neat to see how both Frank and Brian contributed.

• 8 years later...

OK, NOW I get it: you read with your eyes closed, right?

Haven't you heard? We are all getting along.

Anyway, I know that you have read Hunters, as well. I'm not going to throw all of it out. If Brian would just say that Hunters and Sandworms is his version of Dune, it would be a lot better going for him.

I'm very happy for you... whoever "you all" are.

Anyway, I know that you have read Hunters, as well. I'm not going to throw all of it out. If Brian would just say that Hunters and Sandworms is his version of Dune, it would be a lot better going for him.

I haven't "thrown" all of it out yet, either. I've got about 50, 60 pages of it left... which I figure should last me another six or seven dumps. ;)

Of course, KJA will never let Brian say anything like that! Kevin J. Anderson has to be writing THE DEFINITIVE CANON of Dune, or it's just not worth his effort.

(Not that he hurting himself too much in the writing as is, of course.)

Agreed. Besides that we all know what two types of people Texico produces and "dunelouse" doesn't have any horns....

One thing I am sure everyone believes is that Erasmus and Omnius are not the Enemy that Frank described at the end of 'Chapterhouse'.

It's not a question of belief. They have explicitly stated in interview that Erasmus is their own creation and BoBo implied the same of Omnius at one of their signing talks a couple of books ago.