Worst Game you ever played...

Shiroko

• 2 months later...

I actually enjoyed Star Wars Rebellion (Supremacy in America I think). As it happened, a friend of mine also loved that game. Of course, we were really hardcore Star Wars fans back then, and we wanted something of an RTS in Star Wars. Rebellion like gave us the answer.

As for the worst game, uh, I don't think you ever would understand how many B-games I've played. Though, the worst sequel I've ever played was DX: Invisible War - that is - as a sequel. Then again, it really pissed many other fans off.

• 3 weeks later...

Worst game ever...

I have been playing since the Amiga age and I have come across a lot of shitty games.

Though I am a big shooter fan there is a lot of crap in that genre.

I guess the game ZAR is really really bad, its a shooter made entirely out of sprites.  :-X

Gender Wars (rts) sucked balls too.

Yes but if their tanks have a mechenical problem they have to get a new one cause they can't fix it...

And then when they go buy a new tank they spend hours on buying everything they see with their credit card....

so...

-Shiroko

tiberian sun was okay. I have seen worse games... wolfenstein 3d... (but DooM rocks!!) Commander Keen... Final Fantasy series (I hate all of them. Way too corny...)

But prince of persia, simant, etc. are great.

Keen ruled, except keen dreams, that was a bit tired...

Wolf 3d was one of the greates FPSs of all time, and still more enjoyable that the likes of Halo 2 and this half life gubbins. And don't you dare insult FF 1,2 & 3, absolute masterpeices they were.

Yeah down with the half-life gubbins.

I say remove the damned console! Then those silly scripting kiddies like KaL won't have any place to put their leet 'cl_omghacks 1' commands. :)

The console isn't much of a problem.

All they can do their is exploit some textures and make smoke textures a bit less irritating, it is not gonna cause aimbots or anything.

Once VAC2  (Valve Anti Cheating 2.0) gets released they should ban the serial AND IP of anyong caught cheating, also maybe they should consider some sort of age verification because most of the 12 year olds or younger are 1337 h4x0rz .

• 1 month later...

Master of Orion III.

I loved the second one, and I played the first one after the second, and enjoyed it thoroughly, even if it was old. But the last installment was unplayable rhetoric, a mess of stats and bland graphics which was seemingly pointless. I played for three hours, and had no idea what I was supposed to be doing.

What a disappointment.

Cheers,

Picotrain

• 3 weeks later...

Actually you are completely right.

My friend first introduced me to Red alert, and after I was hooked he introduced me me to C&C and I believe it was Dune 2000 (or Dune 2). I thought they sucked and wanted to play red alert. ;D

• 1 month later...

here in the phils. the filipino craze is gunbound and ragnarok online. darn just look at their graphics, where did these games come from? mars?? and the grammar of the in-game menu of gunbound stinks!!

i like gunz online. its a shooting game like CS but it's online, 3rd person, and has cool manuevers like devil may cry

Yeah, what is this Gunbound crap?

During traveling in Peru (Now I'm in Bolivia) the place was full of internet cafes with small peruvian kids playing Gunbound. Why is it so popular there? Can't they all play the Warcraft 3 and Counter strike they have installed anyway?

I'm sure Gunbound is some excellent game considering it's popularity. I need to get it once I get back home and check what is it.

-Shiroko

• 2 weeks later...

well...if u know worms (some game in which worms armed with weapons killing each other by calculating their shot strength) its just like that.. you play it, USE REAL MONEY IN ORDER TO BUY EQUIPMENT! REAL FILIPINO MONEY!!! PESOS!! then you kick other players butt by using stupid weapons with incorrect grammar!!

Master of Orion III.

I loved the second one, and I played the first one after the second, and enjoyed it thoroughly, even if it was old. But the last installment was unplayable rhetoric, a mess of stats and bland graphics which was seemingly pointless. I played for three hours, and had no idea what I was supposed to be doing.

What a disappointment.

Cheers,

Picotrain

Actually I loved the First masters or Orion.. AHHH the DOS days.

second one i didnt think captured the original as well and the Third well WTF/

ALSO.. Empire EARTH. another HORRID game.