Worst Game you ever played...

Shiroko

Easy hands down worst ever was Star wars galactic battlegrounds..

or worse yet and i cant even recall the name but it was another star wars game, turn based strategy, had freakin c3 and r2 standing on the side . think it was galaxies,

Just aweful

i just bought battlefront  last month and well, click twitch jump run snipe run backwards shoot respawn yawn.

I see Star treks/wars seem to spawn a lot of awful game according to this thread, or maybe it's simply the same game and everyone calls it differently. Never played any one of those games, no I know I don't regret it.

Also, did I mention UFO: Aftermath is crap?

-Shiroko

I didn't notice the topic being aimed at just RTS games...so my pick would be Axis and Allies. It was(still is) my favorite board game. I was hyped when I got it to see how I stacked up against people around the world. I never got 1 single game online. What a disappointment.

Yeah, niether did I.  And it was really buggy, lots of crashing, esp. during saving, causing everything to be lost.  And WAAY to much clicking for amphibius assaults.

Though from the demo, the new version (which is primarily and RTs, but has a PC version of the orignial in there, too, I beilieve) looks fantastic.

http://www.atari.com/axisandallies/languages.php

What?! Commander Keen a bad game? Are you sure you don't mean another game? Commander Keen is the best game of its genre ever made. And I'm not the only one who's saying that...

Hmm, I seem to disagree with most people here. I liked Tiberian Sun, it wasn't the best game I played, but I still liked it. Generals on the contrary was awful. In the first mission it felt already bad. And that is an impression a first mission of a game shouldn't give.

And considering that I'm a fan of RTS games...

That's right.

And to be even more specific, that is Commander Keen 4 (The Secret of the Oracle) you are talking about.

Those red balls would be the Bounders, they were friendly, but they didn't like you jumping on top of them. And the blue ones were evil, they were the fire breathing Licks.

You seems to know a lot about this game... do you know where can I get it?

We're a bit off topic so i'll name another bad game:

Age Of Empires (the first one was great, but the one which lets you move into Nano technology and staf like that was bad! plus having the cheats to the car and the lazer man didnt add much to the game, only made it easyer, thus worse.

Age of empires was a good game. I still on the odd occasion play it. I own the Age of empires rise of rome gold edition (age of empires + rise of rome on one cd)

Most games have cheats, you don't have to use them.

Do you mean age of kings was a bad one? I don't remember researching nanotechnology in it.

There was one bad Age Of Empires I recall, from the most basic time to the most edvanced a million years has passed. I mean in real life it takes a million years in order to get soch technology.

I'm for keep doing what you're good at, and Age Of Empires is good in old battles, it should have stayed like that and not be so ambitious.

• 2 weeks later...