so whats going on with emperor and were the hell are u guys

mordusxxx

so emp looks like its dying so am i going to have to find a new game to play or wtf?

and why is there only noobs on most of the time and not people i know?

can it be my lifes dying or what? good bye friend that i will never know again, good bye to those who really had a sense in life, adios fockers

Thanks Mordus, havent had useless thread like this one in ages. A true thread about emp dying.

I will start playing more soon. Just busy at work. There. Problem solved.  :P

And if its about noobs who present you no challenge, then train some of us more able players up a bit, and we will challenge your sorry a55.

By the way, there were a good few players online yesterday, including jeff and sendakon. Thats got be a challenge.

Hey Mord, I might have a bit part in this. probably coz I am always on WoL doing some rucruiting every sundays. And so u guys may see some new faces. Another is that theirs quite alot of players actually coz it takes quite a bit of time to get a game started as the host gets stuffed with 8 players and so ppl just don't wanna leave the host. Hoping that they will be chosen to stay on. And thru all this, confusion comes in and ppl start leaving and the host coz theiers just to much talking and not enough playing.  :-

Oh and rigel6669, several servers? lol theres only the xiws one that ppl use most. on Wol I have only seen a couple of noobs playing coop campaign for crying out loud and this is like 12am. midnight in UK. so who out of the good and elite players would wanna split. lol  ???

Right ok rigel6669. So tell me which players have actually split into which servers from the good and elite players? You mentioned a few players that still play so that must mean the ppl on xwis right? lol so how have they split?  ???

stupid thread? i dont think so emp is dead there is barely enough people on two have two, two vs two games, and as far as im concerned sometimes it just aint worth sitting in a damn room for three hours trying to get teams straightend out,

yea and that sucks coz ppl come in and go out as they plz but then we cas't put a lock on coz then we gotta page alot so.and trying to get a game going is like 20 mins trying to sort out whos with who.

Peace! heh no such thing on the battle field. :D

I had quite a few 3v3 yesterday and way back...  I'm always on with guys that I know so why aren't you?  Use the online page...  Yes sometimes it takes 10 min to get teams straight and all to accept but having a good game is worth it. 

Mord I remember in another thread u said ur goodbyes and thankyous that emp was dead and u planned to leave forever but you didn't did you? So I don't think you will this time either.

Wait, Mordus, you are telling me you are upset that EBFD is dying, but are complaining that there are too many newbies? Well, of course the game will die if you don't let new people in.

quite a convincing statement  ;D

One reason i dont like kicking ppl if there is a game that is gona be 3v2. win or lose play for fun. i wouldnt wanna be the guy asked to leave to make teams fair and when that does happen i almost always make it with me beign on the 2 player team. ppl go to emp to play not watch or waite, and if i were a new player and that happend to me, i wouldnt be sticking around that long. dont ya agree. also goes for ppl that have slow connections, a game is a game, now if the game doesnt move cuz there that slow well, that person should stick to 2v2 games adn they know it, so u shouldnt have to ask them to leave

I agree with the above statement wholeheartedly and have said so myself before.

Only problem is, some people are not as nice and cooperative as you or me, and will not leave when they lag...amongst other things.

This has been discussed in this thread here.

You have to skip page two as the discussion doesnt really start until then.

well impsard, u seen my play, LOL i mean i walked thirty frickin engis in your base cuz u had no money and didnt quit. was very halarious actually, and vek i would love to play u in a game maybe then i could come back and win this (ladder). hey and i aint leaving just getting ready to throw in the towel fags :P

Man you r not hark god by NO means im your friend but you have earned nothing we need to start playing only elite or / pro games cause it can get very boring

there r many very good players coming up but many r not interested in learning i hope they see this thread and ask for help cause everyone needs to learn even the best if you dont think you dont your stupid!!!!

any who want tips / help / training / hit me up ill help yaany time!

Senda, dude....a few fulls stops in the right place would have made me not have to re-read your post a few times ! hehe.

But I hear what your saying and I agree. I would like to get some tips off you on how to get better. Heck,  I'll listen to anyone that seems to know what the heck they are talking about.

I also think its good that you understand that we can help each other (all the players, I mean) and raise the standards, and have even better games.

and mord, imo its not a problem to have weaker player in the games, u only have to make fair teams, than it doesnt matters at all, and u will have a gg.

and while playing with em, they will learn and get better and keep the game alive, coz the ve fun amd will come back.

KALONY