Missions1,2,3,

archieb

Hi I need to know how to beat the computer using Atreides in Missions1, 2, or 3. Seems every time I start a skirmish the comp blows everything up. Can I turn off Superweapons for the AI or not? I can't seem to get things built before the comp superweapons destroys all as fast as I build the base. Need some help please...archieb :-[ Well I guess no one has tried the fan maps on Missions 1 or 2 or 3 to find out whats up. Mabey I should contact the mapmaker to find out. I'll keep this here just in case someone answers the question?? Thanks loads...archieb :o

• 1 month later...

Hi I need to know how to beat the computer using Atreides in Missions1, 2, or 3. Seems every time I start a skirmish the comp blows everything up. Can I turn off Superweapons for the AI or not? I can't seem to get things built before the comp superweapons destroys all as fast as I build the base. Need some help please...archieb :-[ Well I guess no one has tried the fan maps on Missions 1 or 2 or 3 to find out whats up. Mabey I should contact the mapmaker to find out. I'll keep this here just in case someone answers the question?? Thanks loads...archieb :o

well it's been a month since I posted this for help and got none, so i'll let it stay for a while and see if anyone responds. If not i'll delete it,,,but thanks anyway