What is your favorite Emperor mod?

Timenn

What is your favorite Emperor mod?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Emperor mod?

• Kwisatz Haderach
    • Shai-Hulud Mod
    • In the Destroyer's Grip
    • Corrino's Revenge
    • Dune Blaster
    • Apollyon's Mini-Patch
    • I would never ever play a mod!

Ehm, well, here is the next poll. Leaves me to wonder, a Dune Editing question in the Strategy Section. Ten years ago I would have banned myself...

I've listed only the mods which had over 1500 downloads (highest one is 4095) But if you have suggestions, please mention them.

To see an overview of all the mods:

editing.dune2k.com/mods/

Then there is this handy overview:

www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=6088.0

Doesn't list Dune Blaster though...

<ahem> I went for Shai-Hulud.  :P </ahem>

Reason being, see, that its the only one I tried. My main reason for not using mods is that it can be a bit of a pain to swap between mods and normal game. Sometimes I only have a few seconds to join before a game will start.

Still, from what I have seen these mods are cool. Its a shame one did not get so popular as to become the must-have mod which could be used online (on account of everyone having it).

In the Destroyer's Grip, hands down, has to be the most innovative, original, and impressive modification for EBFD that I've ever had the pleasure of playing. There hasn't been a single mod released to date that has reached the benchmark that Apollyon set with that mod in my book.

In the Destroyer's Grip, hands down, has to be the most innovative, original, and impressive modification for EBFD that I've ever had the pleasure of playing. There hasn't been a single mod released to date that has reached the benchmark that Apollyon set with that mod in my book.

With such a glowing review, I might have to get that !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

::)

I am surprised that Dune Blaster was added to the list and even in Oct last year that ICW was not added as it must have been close to 1500 then (which is where DB English still sits).

ICW is presently at 5th highest download with 1725 downloads (just behind Corrinos Revenge with 1732).

Still one should not blow ones own trumpet (especially now looking back at all the things I would do better if I wrote the mod again!).

And you might like to know I have started work on Conflict of the Landsraad Mk III as I seem to have EBFD working again sort of...well enough to do some mod work.