Halo 2 released!

Acriku

That's fine AK, but play it sometime to get a real perspective on it. I plan to do the same, tomorrow.

Okay, so it's about a half an hour before Halo 2 is released and people all around the US and Europe rejoice. Am I excited? You're damn right! I wouldn't be here replying to this thread if the EB Games I pre-ordered my copy at wasn't on the opposite of the town where I moved from. Otherwise, I'd be down at the nearest EB Games camping out until Midnight (in less than half an hour now) to get it as soon as possible, and pull an all-morning. For those who are so eager to get their copy, but may have to wait like me for an unknown amount of time, then this will certainly satisfy your needs:

Following is a MONSTER GUIDE as called by Bungie.Net's newsmaker, telling all about the game:

http://bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=indexpage

Following is a link within the MONSTER GUIDE that goes straight to the game's actual manual in PDF format!:

http://bungie.net/images/games/halo2/support/halo2manual_EN.pdf

Enjoy my fellow MC-fans, and rejoice when it comes out.

12th person at our local Gamestop to get it thanks to the VIP line, about 24 hours ago now.  Multiplayer exceeded my expectations, and the AI was not underrated for single player.  Spoiler ahead on some enemies and campaign:

[hide]I was surprised when I got to play as an Elite on a mission I just got to.  needless to say, my shock turned to horror when I was stuck being Covenant against the Flood...yep, the Flood are back...oh and so is another HALO ring.[/hide]

I played single play and multi player on Halo 2 with my friend Justin, he loves it but I think it is absolutely boring. Not as boring as the first game, but pretty damn boring.lol

The graphics are pretty nice, but the gameplay is typical, nothing relaly groundbreaking at all. The weapons are all boring (not the energy sword, that is pretty awesome.lol), and the story is kinda lame. I know people might kill me, but I am definitely not a fan of the halo series, and halo 2 wasent that big a deal for me.

It is something that you definitely have to get used to Earth, but once you're used to it it's so simple - I have almost complete control of where I want to shoot, after playing Rainbow Six on it for the longest of time. A mouse will always rule, however.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, got a little problem. In the storyline, the first time you see Gravemind, he is on Halo 2, right? He then teleports the Chief to the mauseleum, in the big covanent mushroom ship, right? (How does he do that neway??) As I recall, the ship never lands on Halo 2, so how does Gravemind get to the ship in the last movie? What gigantic revelation have i missed??

*Spoiler*

[hide]Gravemind confused me about a lot of things, actually. When MC first encounters the monster it is definitely on the second halo. His teleportation power is a mystery as far as I know, the whole idea of Gravemind itself is a mystery. I didn't see Gravemind on the ship in the last movie, what do you mean?[/hide]