CLAN MATCH RESULTS

youkol0rd

Hey guys its my first day on forum ALLIANCE! ah lol i though it would be star wars hehe :O but i'd like to ask to best dude i have seen before however id like to know  if gobaloper why westwood and EA put clans results to comand conquer and not to us ?! i wanted to know it and if could u to do a proxy putting battle clan results back on a site like we had before or on a link in own game on our chat in game ones where no1 use it to chat we could to have results clans there it would become easy to us to check it when did want?! : :'(

i hope a answer and i m sure u would find a soluction to that cuz we have had good players back but emperor not give to us nothing more than 1 game and it become hard to get that good players willl come continius playing again like before ! :-[

Yooooo youko. Itas great to c u on this site man, how u been? If this battle caln proxy ever gets up and running, if and when there will be one, then would u want me in ur clan?

Madenod foreverrrr.

Do you really think that matters much unless the battle clan results start working ?

hey mudassar i willl let u play in my clan after much train heheh ;) and i m hoping for that batle clan results for 6 months and untill now no1 said about that!

ID LIKE TO KNOW TO U GOBALOPPER IF WILL U GO TO FIX A PROXY TO SEND OUR RESULTS TO BATLE CLAN ?!

and HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO US? ;D

thanks and i hope u answer

The results are sent in and stored, they just aren't calculated because in the past I haven't had enough people playing clan games.

Correct,

Olaf has made a patch for the Proxy running on my server.;)

It is running now for a month without crashing. (the Proxy)

So the results are send to Fed2k 1 out of 20 games has a send error. Dn were that is coming from.

But you elites hf with it and GL on gaming.

Stoned rules the spice. Ords[stoned]

I dont think youko has any problems with that, he just wants his IP... ???

O Great Gob, can the battle Clan results be calculated easily enough, or would it only be something that you would do if you knew loads of people would use it (most of the remaining players). I think it may be worth a try if it is not going to take too much to get it going...

:-

is it on u server ? it not could to be fixed on xwisc server where we are playing actually? ;D

AH GIVE ME U SERVER AGAIN DARNOOBS HEHE I LOST IP! :-[

Youko,

I only transfer results from XWIS to fed2k thats all my server does.

SO stay on XWIS and dont go to my server when XWIS is online.

Its now steady for a few months since EA-games Germany support it.

;) Ords