Teams

Marcel71

im intrested in all games wich r not normal. but the problem is mostly, that this arent fair teams. if we have 6 ppl, mostly they werent eqal skills. its easy to make a fair 3vs3, but mostly not possible for 2vs2vs2. but who knows....2vs2vs2 is kinda ffa, and we never tried it....so im in...hehe

KALONY

AH guys i did it 2 v 2 v 2 once like sd0011 retrated but the best game is 2 vs 1 been that 2 people is only infantary and that 1 is normal army so we would do 2 vs 1 and it would be very fun as a hard game !

for example ::)

me and kalony(only infantary) vs mordusxxx(complete army ) it would be very fun cuz we would rock him using smart hehe and not units a lot probably we could to use worms and carryvals advanced and turrets and only infantary but we couldnt to use buzzz minos and sandbikes nothing to vehicle(ONLY HARVEST HEHE) and we would win him hard but i dont know how to say but that is best thing i have seen in all my life. :O

mostly people dont like to play that sets and i dont know the why that?

they think is impossible to win but if we get a good strategy it become easy to us !

have someone to up for that? ;D

I member way back I played many infaltry wars with 2 guys all the time.  They were always fun and never slow and stalematey.  Just need the right people who will all fight and nobody sits.

To youko:  In those 2v1 adv. carry is a mech unit and not infaltry, so play it properly and not try desperatly to pick up my mino hoard coming at you.  Even though id just make drones.

Becuase eventually something's got to get through to that thick skull of yours  :P

We almost exclusively arrange games via msn now days. When you see no one online, then suddenly there are 4 people online, thats msn. Join up you...you...whatever !  :(