What's wrong ?

Alexander_Ordos

Well, if you were to use a forecast, then yes it would look like Fed2k is dying.

September was the worst month since July 2002.

Spread the word! Get people to come to Fed2k. I do it every chance I get. I was talking to a person about 2 weeks ago who worked on the audio and other stuff for David Lynch's Dune movie.

What we need is a new Dune game, miniseries or something!. Someone should message Petroglyph to see if they are making a Dune game. (Since they have a killer top-secret project that has been in the works for 4 months)

If you're going to speak anything other than english (be it russian, leet, or greek), have a good reason. The russian thread was fine, but it does get difficult for everyone else. (and my russian is certainly not good enough to read large quantities of transliterated text)

fan fic died to me after i lost my mod ship, ocasional posting but........thats it

And there was me thinking it was just computer trouble that was keeping you away. Not that that would explain Warlords... You know if you put in an effort perhaps you'd get it back.

...Why do you think I still hang around? 

Fed2k needs a good marketing strategy.

I could make a simple SWOT analysis, perceptual map, and a possible market product grid.

Maybe we should do a survey to generate data, or define the marketing mix (Product, Price, Promotion and Place) and environmental factors (social, economic, technological, competitive and regulatory forces).

Or maybe people should just start posting! :P

We need new members, as all (old) members can't stay active forever. What usually brought members to this site is a new Dune product, particularly a game.

Unfortunately Dune is already fading away to the shadow of Star Wars. Over half of my class had never even heard of Dune before I told them about it.

But of course, if a new Dune game comes out, it'll sure increase the enthuasim for Dune, but if the game's another click-click-clickety-click RTS I'll be mad... So let's just wait for a little miracle - a new Dune game.

I actually thought that it became more popular lately. Dune is still cool. And it's not that we need new members that much because it's not only the duniverse/emperor boards that are quit, but the gaming and general boards are pretty outdated as well. We need new stuff to discuss about.