Hi

xvayne

cool, i try to get it installed for the week end. im eastern time usa.

its too bad this game isnt popular as others, its by far the most fun rts i have played.

i been playing tribe vengence, cod uo, sof2, dawn of war(havent got into it too much yet).

generals was a let down, imo.

its too bad this game isnt popular as others, its by far the most fun rts i have played.

i been playing tribe vengence, cod uo, sof2, dawn of war(havent got into it too much yet).

yea well dont let the small community discourage you.....

Hi xvayne, I'm one of the guys who have been transformed into a good player like gunwounds was talking about. It will be a pleasure to play with you and I'm sure you will get your groove back in the game and kick but.

THE WAR IS NOT OVER TILL I WIN! :D

yes xvayne about 15-20 of us still play.

a few of us are oldy veterans but most are new guys that have been transformed into good players.

Seems we can transform that 15-20 you always say to 20-25 or maybe 25-30 if more keep coming back.

WB xvayne, don't know u but maybe later I will.

hey vayne been a long time its good to have you back!! the game has changed since the times we used to play its a chalange now everyone is very skilled which makes for the best EMPEROR play ever in my opinion and i think most would say the same good to see you and have fun =)

Oh! He plays CoD: Uo. Thats a good boy. I'll have to play with you sometime mate.

yeah, for cod i run {SPD} clan. we are 1 for ogl ctf, and 2 for domination. got ts, or site www.smoothpimps.com

if you play cod alot, and are looking for a clan, and are good, hit me up. my xfire name is xvayne. msn is xvayne@msn.com.

havent played emperor much, got rome total war, and its sweet, been playiung that and cod lately.

sry but i only installed emperor to play it every now and then. i run a clan that plays sof2, cod uo in leagues, and is at the top of them now, requires alot of scrimming, practice, running over strats, getting people sorted with leagues, running a server, checking for hackers, reporting hackers to pb.