GET MORD BACK ON THE BOARDS!

sendakon

1ST OFF spazelords is a guy i have talked to him over teamspeak with cbrick all this is stupid mord should b back on the boards GOB he isnt cyrenius you have put up with more from cyrenius and havent kicked him you could at least give mord more then a few chances. Also most of you guys posting dont even play EMPEROR anymore so you dont know shit about what goes on in the hosted game rooms or what we talk about latelly it seems to be about about gay stuff cause spazelord and a few others have there own new gay clan FISTIN its anoying none of them r gay in real life there just trying to confuse ppl or at least thats how it was at 1st anyways i dont post much all i have to say is mord shouldnt get banned!!!!!!

well mord was lil outta line there , but in my opinion it's not grouds for being bannedat least not for 3 weeks , maybe 3 days for first offence.

another thing some people on this forum like to provoke and i think some of them should get banned aswell , especially since some of the content in their post has nothing to do with the site itself or the game.

personally i dont care what people say as nothing can offend me but their are younger people on this boards or in some cases older that are offended by this kind of content , so if u ban 1 u should ban the others 2.

last but not least , some people here dont like mord and try to get him banned

U know after that dumb stuff he said me being geek and a moma-hated-loser doesnt fase me at all.  Yes he said some nasty shit but how bout a quick warning.  I dunno why he got so mad ::) of course spaze is a guy and well he is  weak-minded to fall for that.  Call me a geek or whatever u want just remember who owns who on emp.  After he said that shit about me I still think he doesn't need banning.

He is most likely banned for a predetermined amount of time. I doubt it is that long of a time, as I don't remember him being a repeat offender. But I have nothing to do with banning or anything  :).

Harassing, threatening, intimidating, or discriminating remarks toward other members will not be tolerated.

He obvisouly broke that rule.

yeah man, in the last times, we did a lot of bad jokes in the host rooms...but it was always joking, and they all knew this...or do any1 take it serious if leo say something bout jews???....hehe....we were never realy personaly, we dont hate jews, we dont hate gays, and last but not least we dont hate mord...so let him come back....

FIST & PEACE

KALONY

He can still read things he just can't post. As for his ban it is currently set to 3 weeks. Depending on my mood it will last longer or shorter then that. If you piss me off which mord has done I'm not a happy admin. Here is a little hint, don't piss me off. ;)

If mord wants to plead his case he is free to email me and explain why I should let someone back who seems to have no respect for some members here, then he is more then welcome to.

He can still read things he just can't post. As for his ban it is currently set to 3 weeks. Depending on my mood it will last longer or shorter then that. If you piss me off which mord has done I'm not a happy admin. Here is a little hint, don't piss me off. ;)

If mord wants to plead his case he is free to email me and explain why I should let someone back who seems to have no respect for some members here, then he is more then welcome to.

mord aint the only 1 but since u dont play the game u  cant tell the jokes apart form the real insults on the forums since u dont know what goes on ingame

You broke the rules, you serve the time, that's a pretty simple aspect of society. And compared to other forums I've been on, this is probably the most tolerant, providing the most leeway of any I've seen, and I very much enjoy that. Props to you, Gob.

Well what mord said to jeff

mord aint the only 1 but since u dont play the game u  cant tell the jokes apart form the real insults on the forums since u dont know what goes on ingame

clam, this website isn't the same as the game, the rules are a different here for a reason. If you guys don't like them please find somewhere else to visit. I could care less what is a joke and what is an insult and I don't have time to sort through the two. If you guys really want to start talking that way to eachother then you will have to find another website to do it on because I'm not going to let it happen here.

Hee, yes, mordus hates me. :) I'm glad I blocked his IMs a long time ago... Still, if it were up to debate I'd say leave him some time to cool off. Or possibly fester. But since it's not for debate (and I'm not complaining; Gob rules. Literally), I'll just stay quiet and say long words to myself...

Well what mord said to jeff  was just jesting cause they catfight like that in the game rooms all the time.  But what he said to Dante was real..... he *really* hates Dante.  Because Dante is gay and uses large words.  Which are two things mord cant stand.

:)

p.s. jeff -  i normally dont correct people's spelling.... but you said "fase" instead of "phase" and that just buggs me for some reason...LOL  :) .... it seems like you are mispelling alot on purpose?... cause the F key is pretty far from the P key on the keyboard.

Lol gun sure didn't know how to spell it. :O  For some reason I knew you would mention it and correct me. ;)

P.S.  I'll leave it incorrect just to annoy you! :D

GUYS man cut Mord some slack, I mean, all he was doing was trying to get 1 thing straight about Spazelord and he went about it the wrong way. Bit like me but Gob I also believe thats harsh of a ban for 3 weeks.   

Gob how would u feel if someone ganged up on you, he lost sence but all you could have done is a warning (like jeff mentioned). I'm sure that who ever Mord said that about, that person surely wasn't going to wet his or her pants over the things he said.

???

If his profile is correct he is 19. To me at that age he should be showing a little more maturity. I don't care what you guys say to each other when you're playing the game but when you come to my site you have to live by the rules in place. And if I think you have gone over the line which in my mind mord has done then you have to face the consequences.

If mord is willing to apologize and learn from his mistake then he is more then welcome to come back right now. But unless he can realize that then I don't see why he should be unbanned.

And that is it for now because things are only going to get more off topic. If you have a problem please contact me.