Team America: World Police

lowzeewee

Of course it's messed up.  But ehat do you expect from the people who brought you:

"Do you like your chili Scott?  Do you like it?  Because I call it....Mr. and Mrs Tenorman chili!"

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Nananah!  I made you eat your parents!"

That is the point, it's supposed to. Maybe most of the members here are to young to remember when thats what cartoons really looked like, not all the CGI stuff they have now-a-days.

They made the move to spoof on the old school Thunder Birds, again this was way before your time, for most of you. It has a feeling of nostalgia, once you young puppies get past the point of not understanding the entire marionette ordeal, then you'll see the movie is pretty good. Like Tinuviel said "from the makers of South Park!" you know its gonna be good, or at least controversial. :D

on a side note for those old dogs like me if you want some more nostalgia check out on Cartoon Network Adult Swim, The Venture Bros. Brock Rules!!

go team Venture!!

Looks like it could be quite funny. More likely, though, it'll be a crappy spoof with all the wit of a rotting corpse, especially since it's from the makers of South park.

well this is the first movie i have ever been to where the entire theater was laughing non-stop.

I had a headache from laughing so much...