Merged topics how to get EBFD running from HD (modify resource.cfg)

Bishop_Six_359

Hello, i'd like to know the steps involved in getting Emperor to run on the HD only without making ISO's an using D-Tools to mount.  I understand that u can modify the resource.cfg file, but it doesn't work.  I've even decompressed the movie an dialog.bag an music.bag files to recompiled them with no success.  Can anyone help?

Are the movies and cutscenes important to you ? If not then you can just do a normal install and use a NoCD patch to stop it asking for the CD. You can play single player and online like that.

Unfortunately I dont know much about the resource.cfg, but I believe it was discussed in this forum somewhere...

Hello, im trying to modify the resource.cfg to run the MOVIES0001.RFD from the HD. Does anyone know how to do this with all discs?  Right now im at a loss an slowly goin insane from frustration.  Can anyone Help!?  Also i've already got a NO-CD working , but i want the movies on the computer.  Im a performance freak an tweak the crap out of every system i own.  Its a disorder an im seeking help....

PS: Im aware of using ISO's files an D-TOOLS to run the movies from HD, but its too much an a hassle.