EXTREME: MY NEW JOB

syeline

thats my point,

if you got a lot of kiddies who think their big and tough, is very difficult to crontrol them because of their ego's.

what can we do slap them?

great, thats gonna look good in front of the judge.

last week a mate of mine got pepper spray in heis face from a 14 year old.

kids are a night mare in those kinds of situations.

Ive done a few kiddie nights.

Never again.

Rather face off to a bunch of pissed up squaddies.

At least you know where you stnd then.

rgds

LoK

If punk kids attack you , you have the right to forcefuly detain them and call the police. Kids just have big egos and raging hormones.....and are snotty and assholes.

The real problems start when you have a group of men who are drunk starting fist fights and tearing up the place. Or that start a fight at the door.....

boy this weekend was a crazy one. Friday i went to extreme and danced with alot of people. Then a cat fight broke out between two girls and the security gaurd pulled me over to the door and said no one comes out of this door. they close the door to the arcade at 11:00 and they made me bouncer the door. One thing that makes me nuts is i offered to do security work too and get payed for it because im a big guy and i have alot of muscle workin for me. when i got hired everyone thought i was a bouncer. But they said they dont need anymore security because another company does it but continually they use me to stand and block doors and other shit and i dont get payed for it either. But thats cool cause ant said he's gonna find me a shift paying job so im doin everything i can to get an hourly paying job.

its a pretty fun place to work and gurls get all over you to be on your guest list. i dance with so many gurls its not even funny lol. thats what hapens when you control a guest list and reduced admission cards