Problems with scrolling

DLAGhost

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I came across this in Tiberian sun and Red alert 2.  It Only did it with 2  of our computers and not the other during LAN games.  May be a hardware quirk associated with custom built systems as not all hardware responds normally to windows when together, but try the following.

.....Try turning off all other software plus ensure that the power saving is off completely.  Make a power saving profile where the hard drive never turns off and everything else stays on, save it as "always on".  This fixed it on one of the computers we had trouble with.  The hard drive would power down and then the mouse would suddenly go wacky.

We saved the game on the running comp then shut down, restored the game, and all was ok, until the power saving kicked in again.  So fix that, and we could continue the game.

.....Second hint......

Try reinstalling mouse drivers after the game is installed and make sure you don't have nortons programs running in the background.  Removing all this fixed the other computer that did this sometimes.

Hope this helps,  I know there is something else but I haven't seen the problem for so long now that I can't remember what else we did.

... Thylacine..