Mozilla FireFox

Sure!

Forget which help it was that I received. :-[

And they released the .4 version to the public. So that's good. I'll be formatting computer by April 17, so I will be having a clean install of every program. I can tell you what plugins are good to have for Miranda.

Sure!

Forget which help it was that I received. :-[

Good to know it was so helpful you promptly forgot, or you have memory like....something..I forget... :P

You wanted help with setting up your crappy HP keyboard to work with the wonderful FF...? Shortcuts...? About a page 1 or 2 of this thread is basically just that...

Ahh, gryphon it seems as though at times you can have much more users online than currently shown. Which is why it is extended so far down. Miranda can automatically resize the vertical height everytime a user comes online or goes offline. So it will only be as big as the number of online users (up to whatever percent of screen you want).

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15794.0;id=869

Still, that looks a lot better than what messenger currently offers.

Yes, pretty much exactly like that! Except I removed "MSN Today" and "Email" buttons....but one question, how did you get rid of the "Click here to learn about the Customer Experience Improvement Program" bar?

Thats easy. Click on it, say you dont want to participate, and it should go away until messenger is updated again with a new version.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Yes, pretty much exactly like that! Except I removed "MSN Today" and "Email" buttons....but one question, how did you get rid of the "Click here to learn about the Customer Experience Improvement Program" bar?

Thats the easy one !

Yep. Or when you go into options and check for updates and it tells you there is a new version. So it should now be safe to install it wothout uninstalling old version to make sure you don't get two firefox in add/remove programs.

Haha, I finally got round to doing it. And Ander, you did nothing special :P

I had 3 items under Mozilla in my Add/Remove. 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, I think they were.

Well, now 1.3 got rid of them and I only have 1.3. So obviously the person/people who are in charge of what appears in the Add/Remove have been reading this thread and have done some work.

Good people.

And tabbrowser keeps updating and its now somehow got better. When I refresh, it keeps its auto refresh settings (didnt before).

I have seen extensions that can improve that side of things, but havent tried them myself. I should, but then having a dedicated FTP Client doesn't really necessitate that. (did I spell that right ?)  ;)

[EDIT]Whats MoOX all about ?! IT doesnt say whats so good about their FF as opposed to normal FF...is there a difference ?[/EDIT]

firefox is good but connecting to ftps with it is horrible.

Have you tried the fireFTP extension?

http://fireftp.mozdev.org/

I don't use it as I use another FTP client, but it looks decent.

I'm not sure what is the difference in Moox. Tried looking through the forums, but did not find anything specific. Might just be some settings or something. Maybe create an account there and make a thread asking that question.

http://www.moox.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?t=120

Might have some answers.

Tried it, did what it said, but it didn't work out perfectly. Extensions were not working (must have done something wrong). Switched back to original Firefox and everything seems ok.

My Foxytunes displays the song I'm playing but wont change it or pause it or anything like that.

Odd, when I used it, it worked fine for me. Do you have it set up for the proper media player? (what program is playing the music?) You have to select whether you are using winamp, wmd, realplayer, etc.