Have you people completely lost your minds?

loom

Munch munch... Fox made a nice snack. :D

But I really want Jaaa to answer my post:

25 Orca Bombers? Of course nothing can stop 25 Bombers, just like nothing can stop 25 Banshees! But if the enemy invests THAT much time and money in his airforce, why didn't you kill him earlier?

And a Stealth Generator can simply make the Bombers' target invisible, forcing them to bomb blindly. Not to mention how a Firestorm can just kill them all.

dude i haven't played rts games for long(3 years) but emp. is in my perspective cool even if their is alot of frailitys

if u think about it the ai aint that bad(your troops) because you saw attack not attack him but dont shoot when directly behind your own men and attack him first not him. see u just say attack and he attacks may be not wha5t you want so you need to be more like showing him who to attack first.

edric o. cos when i play with people i really know.

we dont really like to play fast games. i mean fast games r good for lan or tour. but when i wanna have real fun. we play hour long games. where u can spend the entire afternoon just playing that single game..u know the half map mine.. hlaf urs that kinda game? where u built till u cant build no more? i prefer westwood games when i play this way. the unit max for starcraft n warcraft really limits the scale of these type of games

only prob was i was concentrating so much on juggars and titan defs. i forgot totally about my firestorm then. so ...boom.boom.boom...