Have you people completely lost your minds?

loom

tiberian sun was..................orca bombers.....u didnt have to do anything else as GDI. just lock in ur base, n train 20 of em.

no shitty sam sites could take all down b4 they got destroyed. probably better then orins. i believe...all the biulding s would get destroyed....

n if ur opponent actually had enough to take them down.. then he must have invested pretty heavily in AA defenses, so use 10 titans n @ juggersto kill them all.....

I kinda liked TS

the Expansion was fun the original wasn't all to good :)

Hey I'm playing B&W again its a GREAT GAME and intuitive... but slower than heck!

then I'm playing Cataclysm online again... hell WAY better than BFD's WoL (I have a proxy) only problem is.. it crashes a LOT!

apparently rate of crashes go up when you use 3D.... is that true??? I know one of my friends was running a game on Software Rendering... game played good! I changed it to D3D and 30 mins into game...... Desktop!!!! :)

Dune Emperor is a good game...

I play dune emperor, although i have played better games before, i still like it. Just i find it annoying when they make infantry so extremely bad. There is not one decent infantry man, not one unit armed with C4, or any other high explosive, and the men are so easy to kill

Also, i think that although 3d rts games are good, they have got a long way to come before they beat the likes RA2, StarCraft, Total Annihilation

And all you gloden oldies who play Dune 2, well lets not mention them...... cough cough..........

Jaaaa, only a newbie or a bad player would fall for the Orca Bomber rush in TS! SAM sites shoot them down long before they reach your buildings, unless there are at least 5 or 6 Bombers. In that case, the enemy spent a fortune on them and you can easily pound him to death with Artillery. Stealth Tanks placed half-way between your bases also take care of Orca Bombers nicely. And if you play Firestorm, just place Reapers in a tib field and they can smash the Bombers even if they're the targets!

OK...the big entering :)

My first post as a member...yay

First I'd like to say that dune II was one of my favourite games...though i played it on Sega 16bit console (which in fact offered better graphics and gameplay than the pc version)

I completed the game with every house and then just started palyed different levels again and again...(that version had codes for levels, so no savings...if u lose that u had to start all over)

I also played it with my friend. First i built my base and quickly built a MCV and some other vechicles....and after 20 minutes I handed the control to my friend who took those maschines and built his base (my second) to somewhere else...then we started playing 10 minutes at a time, switching turnes and showing the computer hell...it was also kind of funn but it would have been much better with split screen and head to head game possibilities. THEY REALLY SHOULD HAVE DONE THE GAME WITH A SPLIT SCREEN OPTION :(

That game kept me behind the console for 6 months or even more (not non-stop) and it still didn't get boring.

I don't have the Emperor yet but i'm getting it on next monday and guess what...I'm getting an original game...legal stuff that is....it feels so good to get u'r hands on an original game once in two years :)

And they also have cool stuff usually in those original game boxes. That gives me an idea...if anyone here has bought an original then maybe u could tell me if there was smth interesting in the box..beside the game itself.

ok ending my first post now!

heh...btw it was my second...the 1st one was a testing in another forum :)

read!! i said a massive orca bomber rush!!!not 1 or 2!

nothin stops that freakin rush!! no matter how good a player u are!! i fell to it too!! 25 fuckin orca bombers...what stops that? sure a firestorm def, but den... it takes too much power to run for long.

oh n if i manage to take out ur base, all u have left is your little tansk n art. so my orcas still carpet bomb u...

oh n there is a reason why i freakin hug the map corners on my way to the enemy base.

25 Orca Bombers? Are you crazy?? Of course nothing can stop 25 Bombers, just like nothing can stop 25 Banshees! But if the enemy invests THAT much time and money in his airforce, why didn't you kill him earlier?

And a Stealth Generator can simply make the Bombers' target invisible, forcing them to bomb blindly. Not to mention how a Firestorm can just kill them all.

STOP TALKING ABOUT TIBERIUM SUN! It was (for want of a harsher word) RUBBISH! Even a RA and C&C fan friend I know despised it. I didn't play the game for long - the graphics made me feel sick (they were worse than Dune 2's graphics in some ways). BORING GAME! Talk about TA or perhaps even (ever heard of these) the Dune games.

WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHATEVER WE WANT!! Who are you to tell me (or anybody) what to talk about?

TS was a great game. My favourite of all time. The graphics were way better than any other game released back then. The only problem with it was the slow-paced gameplay, and the fact that it was overhyped. But I happen to like slow-paced games, so I loved TS.

Yeah, with enemies like BARON, who has time to argue with me. Talk about TS. I just thought that there were far better games to talk about (like the Dune games (since that's what this site's about (isn't it, Gob?))).