i need stratigeys from the pros for online games

dune200012

Simple way with ordos is deploy(duh) power,barracks,factory,then ref.  U can either wait for 2-3 dusty for extra cover or u just need to know where there base is and send all the gas men there.  Or fac then barr.  Barracks,barracks,barracks and overload em with gas men.  Sard rush or saw/tank rush. With atr id say up grade ur barracks and bring an engeey and cover him into there base and turret them.  There are more rushes.  Need to have skills in unit control to make these work.

Simple way with ordos is deploy(duh) power,barracks,factory,then ref.  U can either wait for 2-3 dusty for extra cover or u just need to know where there base is and send all the gas men there.  Or fac then barr.  Barracks,barracks,barracks and overload em with gas men.  Sard rush or saw/tank rush. With atr id say up grade ur barracks and bring an engeey and cover him into there base and turret them.  There are more rushes.  Need to have skills in unit control to make these work.

um im a beginner and dont do that to me i want a looooong battle when i fight like at least 45 min

yeah a good game, is when some1 is doing a special good rush, like the unbelievable 2k-gas-rush or a good game can be, if no1 can rush or get rushed, coz they all were good players, so u need to make good strats to beat them.....but in both ways is the rush a part of the game.....

KALONY

@jeff2429 u forgot that the palace with the nuke is an hark palace...i never play hark, that means, i engeed ur hark partner to get this nuke....so ur engge is killed by my own palace right before u enter my base.....hehe and dont forget...this all happen in 2 mins

uhhhh i have luck man...i just enggeed an atr barrack and placed loads of snipers all around....coverd by frems sards kobras minos buzzaws katapults lazers dusts and loads of drones

LOL....this thread is getting senseless...hehe

hey....search the board, there r loads of strats

KALONY

uhhhh i have luck man...i just enggeed an atr barrack and placed loads of snipers all around....coverd by frems sards kobras minos buzzaws katapults lazers dusts and loads of drones

LOL....this thread is getting senseless...hehe

hey....search the board, there r loads of strats

KALONY

Bah I steal Apollyon's power button and win atomatically. :P