Happy-making

Dante

• 2 weeks later...

That peculiar feeling I sometimes get, really late at night (usually around 1 a.m. actually). Even if its only for a few seconds, everything just seems to fit in place. Its like I know everything thats going on in the world, and it all seems to be working. Then I get all depressed again. Disturbing...

That peculiar feeling I sometimes get, really late at night (usually around 1 a.m. actually). Even if its only for a few seconds, everything just seems to fit in place. Its like I know everything thats going on in the world, and it all seems to be working. Then I get all depressed again. Disturbing...

Not really disturbing... That 'peculiar' feeling you are getting is called being relaxed, or just too tired to be sad.

The joy of banking a Barbel (and then releasing it)

Or just loafing on the bank of a river chatting with my mates while at peace with the world.

Oh and my kids especially when they experience something new. ;D

and of course actually winning agame of emperor against someone good. rare but a real treat just the same.