Gmail VS Hotmail

Andrew

You have to get an invite to use it.

www.gmail.com

But you can't get one there.

I have 12 invites. :P

Guess I could give a couple away if you want one.

To get one you leave your email address (preferably one where gmail will get thru junk mail to you) so make sure you have cleared you junk mail so to not delete it.

And yes you can use ANY email address with messenger, so don't think that you need hotmail to use messenger.

Oh ok.

I have 12 invites. :P

Guess I could give a couple away if you want one.

Nah, my e-mail is pretty much junk free atm. I don't really need another e-mail address, considering I also still sometimes look at my old Hotmail account. I don't really want to look in 3 places to collect messages :O. Thanks anyway tho.

I currently have 3 hotmail accounts, 2 gmail, one yahoo (I never used, you just needed a yahoo account to do something don't remember it now) and another email account I don't think I use. Oh and a university email account I also use.

It's fun checking all of them to see if I got new mail. :P

well, i heard Gmail looks into your e-mails and uses keywords from your mails to sell for spam senders. I haven't heard the complete story but so far people were pretty negative about gmail so until i hear better news i'll definetly stick with yahoo mail

I recently went from Webmail (a free South African e-mail service) to Gmail, and Gmail's better (1 GB storage - WOAH!).

But I can't believe Hotmail gives you only 2 MB storage. Even Webmail gives you 10!

(No e-mailing me for invitations! I'm not giving them out willy nilly!)

How does ..anyone.. get an invitation in the first place.

It's like:

GMail invites random people, they happen to be your friend, then you get an invitation from them ??

I think so, yes. And so it goes, on and on and on. 1000 MB! Woohoo!

And, yes, you're allowed to invite six friends.