The legend of Dune novels. Great source for new RTS DUNE game

jasonspaz

If anyone has read the Legend of Dune series. The Butlerian Jihad, The Machine Crusade, The Battle Of Corrin. I am sure you realized that these three best seller novels almost seem to be written with a new Dune Rts game in mind. "example"  Omnius the robot evermind and his machine army, Agamemnon and his Titans and cymec army, And the humans and the Butlerian Jihad armies.  All three of these factions are against eachother and the books go into great detail of each of their technologies and units.

These books offer much more info and warfare  than the origanal Dune novels. It would be a great source for a software developer

to draw from for the creation of a new Dune rts. All we can do is hope. Unless someone has an idea on how to convince EA that their is a fanbase and the time is now for a new DUNE rts.

Jasonspaz

Well, he sure is right, any developer could try to secure the rights, and I'd rather see that happen than a new Dune RTS by EA games...

It would be to Dune what Generals is to C&C, it's nice, but doesn't deserve the name because it has nothing to do with series it's named after... And with EA, it'll probably be way too easy... I finished Generals on Brutal the very first time I played it, and I think that is a bad thing, I want a chalange, just like any demanding gamer like me.