OLD PLAYERS???

clam74

hey guys, i'm 1 of the old timers that hasnt playing in over 2 yrs and i was wondering who from the old players is still online.

i know some of the old *FEW* clan still play but does any1 else , coz as soon as i get the install disc i wanna get back in to it coz GENERALS sucks lol.

doomp0w3r

skump0wr

ords

kalony

hermetic

harkdawg

sardcore

gunwounds

spazelord

nununuerj

youk0lord(nob)

owwl

darkd3th

cybopache

jeff2429

Alchemi2

sendakon

gholadaz

ra1024

airdron

pearlman

scar5150

simpl3x

dunenewt

*Cough*

That's all I can think of right now who still play.

* cough *

I do also visit the battlefield from times to times right?

I had the chance to play you a few games before you left,and you kicked my ass all the time with your landfiller crap.

And if I`m one of the old players?

Well I did first start playing back in 2002, but I`m defently one of the oldest players hehe ::)

welcome back anyway (skum)clam.

Cybo

P.S thank you hamster for remembering me  8)

lol good to hear i whooped ur ass , and that u still remember the good ass whoopings. but i just got the game back tonight and man do i suck, i totally forgot how to play.

btw can anybody educate me on how in the world do i get online , coz the ea/WW server dont seem to work . so what do i have to download and where to donwload it.

P.S u guys are gonna get a chance to whoop me good  for all the beatings i gave all of u lol , but not for long hahaha

thanx a bunch guys

Well Clam down load this program,and fill in this ip adress 62.131.170.215,in the upper line press set,close. Start up emperor and do as you always have done,kick some asses or get yours kicked lol.

If you check this Ip you can see whos online ords server

http://62.131.170.215:4005/

olafs server

http://xwis.net:4005

this server you also see players from

red alert 1,2 etc

untill olafs server is up (I guess) we do play on ords server.

62.131.170.215--ords server

62.93.200.61---olafs server

To get on olafs server enter olafs IP in upper line press set.

It seams like Olafs server is up and going again,so you have to try both server to see were people are.

Cybo

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

gunwounds wasnt on a long time, but what abaut jeff sendakon ra simmpl scar alchemi airdrone pearlman and so on and so on....in the end we have a lot players who r playing....but sure not at the same time.....hehe

KALONY

ps.: clam i dont know u, but i like to c ya back, u r welcome, coz u know that emp rulezzz

ok nvm i found the link, problem is when i go into the game - then online , i get a message saying "error to internet, check internet components" or something of the sort.

i donwloaded the game off the net coz my install dis is busted so i dont seem to have to old Wol stuff thats usually on the install disc. could this be my problem? if so where can i get them?

how long has 'spazelord' be around playing? i battled him about a week ago, and his girlfriend beated me too.

Well, Spaze tends to joke around alot. So he probably just played *as* is girlfriend. If you get what I'm saying.

well i do have some old games from wol , like the original RA and the original C&C (gdi-nod), but i dont think there compatible with windows xp.

man this is pissing me off.

BTW i cant patch the game either.

They dont have to be compatible, as you only want to copy the Internet Components from the CD. Insert the Cd, install, and choose to install ONLY the Shared Internet Components. Good luck.

They dont have to be compatible, as you only want to copy the Internet Components from the CD. Insert the Cd, install, and choose to install ONLY the Shared Internet Components. Good luck.

hmm good point i'm gonna try later tonight , but in any case, sendakon is sending me the install disc , so i guess i'll have to wait another 2 weeks or so if this dont work.

man i went totally off topic here.

sendakon told me he had 4 copies pf the game , so i doubt if he sends me 1 that he wont be able to play anymore.

besides as soon i remember how to play again u guys are gonna like having me back :P

oh yeah i forgot to ask b4 , whats the hot key for the attack move action. it's like "shift +another key"

Quote from dunenewt

Huh ? When did THAT happen ?  :O Its not going through a proxy on YOUR machine is it ?  ;D

Different to how I remember it !

And clam74, we will be glad to have you back, even if you dont remember how to play (some of us even happier if you don't, gives us someone else to beat - you dont know how bad it is being at the bottom of the pile !  ::)).