HOUSE JONES

Ordos and Corrino are related something like distant cousins or something.

And where have you got that from? Since Ordos

isn't in the books. I have never heard about

that from WW either. I have always thought it

should be Corrino instead of Ordos.

thats right! read the book sucka!

anyways, im about to brainstorm a whole lineup of units for HOUSE JONES. im hoping everyone else can contribute ideas. remember, HOUSE JONES is consisted of spacing freaks and idiot drifters, kinda like the ones in the sci-fi show LEXX. so like when u people contribute tight ideas, dont say things like "fusion cannons" or "JONES battlecruiser", but things like space trash hoarders and giant bug battleship.

If you open your Dune Appendix and proceed to the Terminology of the Imperium page 516. Now look under Corrin, Battle of you will see what I was refering to in my earlier post. Ordos are not in the novels they only appear in the Dune Ency. Study hard my children you will tested and it counts as 75% of your grade.

actually Corrino and Atreides are cousines (thats the spelling, it isn't cousin). thats like a distant cousin, like beyond 5th but it is a blood relation. Don't believe me? read the damn books foo.

i have read all the books, and i belive you,

what i didn't get where when Fedaykin-

Sandwalker said :

"Ordos and Corrino are related something like distat cousins or something"

ok there is some books i haven't read aparantly.

Dune Ency, never header of it.

But since Ordos aren't in the novels i wouldn't

count it in. But hey thats just me. btw i

haven't read the preludes yet. i just

finished reading a fan fiction book 7 called

advent and im going to start reading the

preludes today.

An unit for u then:

Palace unit, or more like an airstrike so to say...

U call in u'r cosmic trash pal's who will fly their Universal trash ship over where u point it at then it'll drop it's toxic trash load over the enemy (when it hits building, they will suffer toxic melting damage; when it hits infantry they will go paranoid, droping their weapons and start walking around, blabering smth about the end of the world :) ; when it hits vechicles they also suffer melting damage and also go berserk starting to shoot randomly around them, damaging anyone or anything that gets hit; and the most important, when a worm is hit by THE LOAD :), it comes to the surface fully and starts hunting other worms, crushing anyone who is stupid enough to be in it's way)

the load is droped as a long stripe, so droping it over an enemy base would realy hit the spot...

well, want some more cool units or what?

:)

glad u liked it...hmmm, maybe an infantry unit for u too...ok lets see...

haha..i got it...AN ELITE HACKER...dada :)

lets say it costs like 2000 :) and can do nuthin :D....ok ok, just kidding

it should be a deployable unit...when u deploy it, it takes out his laptop :P and starts taking u'r money :D

like for salary...over some deffinate time it takes like 250 or so from u'r reserves. But what can it do...hehe...weeeeeeel....lets say it has 3 options:

1.hack into an enemys vechicle mainframe and deposit a virus, then guide the maschine to enemy base where it plants the virus and then explodes, doing some splash damage. then the base is inflicted and energy reserves start decreasing slowly and buildings start to be damaged slowly (only to a certain point, virus won't blow the buildings up) but the infected vechicle should be a real worm magnet so it would be difficult ot get it over the sand...

o a little remark for explanation...all actions done by hackers can only be done to enemy units that r in the LOS of any of u'r units...o and when deployed the 250 is taken after 1 minute gameplay (that time is debatable)

2.hack into enemy vechicle making it u'rs while it is still u'r enemys...meaning that the enemy will not notice it not being his...exept from the fact that he can't control it anymore...cute eih. u get to drive it around while firing enmy when he can't fire at u..hehe...but this hacking will start costing 500 per minute (still debatable)and the efect will wear off by time...making the unit his again...so basically u can kill enemy for a short time while he can't touch u...also the whole hacking in thingy should take...mmm...maybe 15 secs or so (debatable)

3.hack into enemy refinery :)

maybe then like for 1 minute (or more) u could buy u'rself stuff for his money and the hacker's tax would also go off from his account....but the whole thing would requier 30 sec min LOS from one of u'r units...so the hacker could perform such a formiddable task...

ok, making that up just took an hour from me :) yawn...should go to bed soon

btw the time here is 1 a.m. (here is where i live)

• 3 weeks later...