fremen vs sardaukars

Guest sardaukar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hayt989

Sardaukar have clear advantage over Fremen. Sardaukar elite can kill with one gun and kill with the knife at the same time. Sardaukar elite backed up by regular sards is a pretty intense force against Fremen since Fremen Warriors and Fedaykin take longer to reload weapons.

honor? sadaukar? n fremen r wad? when i battle fremen vs saduakors. my fremen win.... for the simple fact. cloak....

sadaukors r good cos thiey added hp n range doesnt allow units to get close enought to really harm them. but with cloak......sneak 4 fedaykin in behind the sadaukors use a mongose as bait.. again instant kills..

I just have to say this.... Fremen rule above any other troup in this game. Especially the fedaykin. I usually use them in groups of 4-5 and they kill anything!! Even when they are not experienced they kill anything in one shot (together that is). You just use hit and run tactics untill they get regenerative capabilities and then the real carnage begins. Also (and i'm surprised no one knows this), they get healed after they ride a worm on any level.

Sardaukar are pussy's compared to the fedaykin. When positioned well before they shoot you can get the shots to get through multiple targets. The cloakage they have make for a longer lifespan and is handy to get down base defenses are to just avoid them. In defense these guys are also the best, just set guard mode and position them apart from your defense to the side of your defense. Anything that get's close get killed usually unnoticed. But don't forget the basic trooper. Cause he is certainly needed. You need him for snipers, sardaukar and for fremen off coarse (fedaykin can't hurt fremen)

Oh, and in the book the sardaukar are pussy's compared to the fremen as well. In all the confrontations between the sardaukar and the fremen, the fremen win if you look at the numbers...even in the attack against the old and weak of the fremen.

Oh, I remember one thing. In descriptions of the units, it says that the fedaykin are better then the warriors in Hand to Hand combat. But the only guys i know to use HtH combat are the elite Sar. and the contaminator.

What's this?

Guest Sard

both are very nice, but i like to play sardaukar more! they have a very cooler image ;) also they have instant-hit weapons! perfect against shields und aircrafts. a mixed group of 5 sardaukar on an infantry-rock is really hard to knockout.

the sardaukar can easily kill the story fremen (ie non stealth) but against cloaked fremen they are doomed simply because a player using sardaukar does not accurately know the size and scope of enemy power, not to mention that any isolated group may be subject to ambush.

• 3 weeks later...