Question: please help me find audio clips...

Tinuviel

WANTED: CHILDREN OF DUNE SOUNDS

So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get audio clips from Children of Dune. In particular I would like a worm roar, and if possible a line or two from Leto II.

I am designing a character skin of Leto II for the game Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy- I bet some of you guys know it. I would like to make the worm roar his taunt, and have a couple of things for him to say when he gets hit by other characters.

If anyone has any info, sites I could search, anything... please let me know! I'd really appreciate it, and I will credit you in the readme file of the final release of the character!

Also if anyone wants to see pictures of the project I can post/send pictures.

Let the flood of useful information begin! :D

Could you substitute with other sounds that aren't in the movie, but sound similer? I may have something about like a worm roar.

Sounds would have to be riped directly out of the movie. I would have to find my copy. Goldwave might just to the trick www.goldwave.com I'm not sure how good it is though. If it don't work. Go buy a copy of Soundforge!  ;D

Sneezer

Any similar sounds would work, too. If you have some that would be great. Otherwise I might try playing the movie and recording the sounds from outside the speaker... primitive but effective. 8)

Thanks for the link, I'll try it. ;D

Thanks. Yeah... the primitive record is kind-of a last resort. ::)

I have to look at the movie again to see what lines would be good... maybe the litany against fear or something? If you have any ideas that's great, I'll take anything right now! ;)

"Any similar sounds would work, too. If you have some that would be great. Otherwise I might try playing the movie and recording the sounds from outside the speaker... primitive but effective"

Well, my sound card lets me record its own output without going through an external microphone. Very useful, and it worked fine on FHD. I don't have COD at the moment, though.

DVDs are not avis.

So I tried recording from outside the speaker, and it sounds pretty good. There is still a trace of the background music, but it doesn't sound bad. I'll see if my computer records it's own output like you said, Nema Fakei. That would be really useful... I'll check that right now.

If anyone wants to send me something they have that would be great... otherwise thanks for the help everyone. Again, if you want to see the project let me know! 8)