I am shocked

The_Sadukar

Did you just sit down and work that one out Cy?

On a different note, I'm soaked. Walking girlfriends back to the bus station is getting hazardous to my health - the last few times i've done it this month, I've ended up getting drenched by spontaneous downfalls of rain. I'm surprised I don't have pneumonia or something.

Did you just sit down and work that one out Cy?

On a different note, I'm soaked. Walking girlfriends back to the bus station is getting hazardous to my health - the last few times i've done it this month, I've ended up getting drenched by spontaneous downfalls of rain. I'm surprised I don't have pneumonia or something.

Let her walk alone, it is not sensible that both of you get wet...when only one has to...

I didn't visit Fed2k as soon as I got up.

I visited FFR. Then I played Starcraft.

Then I talked to my girlfriend.

Then I ate cerial.

Then I took a walk with my friend.

Then I played MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries.

Then my brother woke up so I messed around with him.

Then I visited Dune2k.

Hmmm. You'd probably like my japenese sword set... Katana, Wakazashi and that little daggery one on the bottom whos name i can never remember. Black scabbard and hilts with blue and gold lacing and decor.

See this thread for talks on weaponry. Personally I prefer polearms, and specifically tridents, but they would be more difficult to conceal within a brolly.

Wield, not yield.

Umbrellas! Penguin style, with helicoptery stuff and hidden guns and blades and things!

Damn, no wonder I keep getting wet, I yield my umbrella to the rain, instead of wielding it ! Doh !

Andrew, the GG is for Good God (!) ?  :O

And I guess you are refering to the one word post rule ?