New units/unit upgrades

cyclonus

Anyone got any new unit ideas, or upgrades to existing units? for upgrades I think the Assualt tank need more armor, alot more. The Mongoose needs to be faster. The Devastator, should essentially have a missile tank attached to it instead of the crapper liitle missile launcher on its left shoulder, and get a something like the sonic tanks sonic cannon, up the speed by about 25%, give it self-repair, and to balance it off make it more expensive... now theres a REAL Devastator. For new units I think a Face Dancer spy would be cool, give it the same abilities as the RA2 spy. Enable the smugglers guild so you can buy other houses weapons maybe? Some kind of space destroyer or something starwaresque would be cool (However that probably wouldn't fit into the Duniverse...) Any more suggestions?

why make a expesive bene gesseret when u can just build a las vegas then the enemys troops will get better moral but be broke and they have whore houses;)

whores n gambling whores n gambling thats nevada

noI dont live there I live in CA

there should be a function a flame tank and inf can do. they should light building on fire when they have lots of health and it deplets so u have to send an engineer to put it out

ordoes should have las inf and fremen should have crysknifes