Most played house?

ZeGeR

• 2 weeks later...

but i want attack instead of defend....u cant win without attacking....and btw....the spice defend is weaker for atr in earli games than for the other houses

KALONY

PS.: that doesnt means, that atr is more worse than ord or hark...its just different

ok i havnt played this in like 2 years, but when i did play i was one of the top ordos rushers ( with the most money to start ) i got bored looked at this, and how come everyone says u cant rush atriedes?

edit: and why is everyone playing ordos, nobody played ordos. and how come nobody is playing atriedies, their end game is unbeatable

edit2: hawkdawg is the devil

edit3: also that ordos song, isnt in the download section... the great ordos song thats been in my head for years !!!!!!!!!! the one ... where it goes "dun dun dun.... dun dun.... dun dun dun.... dun dun" and its all MUST GET IT!!!!!!!

if i would make a statistic, i would say hark is the most played house right now for sure....(only i never play them)......

y every1 is playing ordos now? maybe the people didnt saw the real power of ordos when the game comes out....or the people leaned more abaut them, and the small comunity improved that ordos game....but ask the oldies......or yeah maybe coz in older days the games were much morwe laggy coz of bad machines and connection, that makes it unpossible to play ordos right ansd to hit n run...now the most games r fast...so we can handle it nice

every new guy who is coming sztarts with atr......duno y....but they learn fast, y its a bad idea....lol....

KALONY

seriously though, i played for a good 1.5 years and if atredies got 10 minos and atleast 4 drones ordos just couldnt fight back. AND I REALLY NEED THAT ORDOS SONG. plus i was the first one to impliment sardaukar into ordos rushs ( go me )and having sardaukar destroyed ur fight against atriedes even more ( harkonen are a joke to any organized... anything )

edit: it didnt lag , ordos played perfect, just masses of minos would smack down on the laser tanks in the back and then theyd use their plane things to lower the sheilds for the minos to eat up. of course i was also the first person to REALLY amass like 20 laser tanks to pick off anything that moved thru the desert without heavy firepower ( and even heavy firepower was a deviators best friend late game ) its just large packs of minos and planes made ordos die. plus taking an atriedes base as ordos took.... to much skill ( u needed guild or ix to even think about it )maybe people just cant play atriedes anymore...

lemme put it this way, as an old player im AMAZED people play ordos, it use to be only 1/6 of people play ordos. and im TRULY AMAZED uv found a way to beat minos and kinjal and air drone hordes, nobody found a way to do that as ordos except get 4x their numbers in laser tanks and drones, or use ix or guild.

edit : drone rushes? i rushed with chem troopers, rocket ... guys, sardaukar, drones, and laser tanks, and normally had like 30 people all together. an all drone rush would get owned by artriedes turrets as them build em. or do artriedes no longer build turrets if u get in their base ....

edit2: btw what the hell are atriedes players doing that nobody can stop an ordos rush? harkonnen were the easiest, but artriedes were hard if they were smart. such as hiving a minos behind a ever building turret wall. and if u lost momentum u had to get laser tanks and take their harvesters down or it was gg minos

Thats harsh, Apollinax....(that name will take some getting used to  :O)

And yes, you missed your cue by one post, shameful for a professional such as yourself.

Cyb, if you come online, you can see first hand how poeple play, why house atr is less popular then it must've been before, why ordos is as popular as it is now.

am i missing something? cause that is DEAD ON what happened

1. ordos massed together a army

2. atriedes defends, wins or loses

3. if adriedes defends then they build up a minos army and well... ur dead

plus unless u people have become so 'godlike' all it took was 10 minos, 4+ drones (more then 6 if ur fighting hark, ordos air is a joke) a couple repair... thingys... and kindjal (the rocket launcher dudes with the pistol , my spelling is no dought off) and the atriedes slowely moved in taking extreme caution. and yes... that won... so where am i wrong here? if ordos laser tanks move in the kindjal settup and shot them , and they became minos food. all infantry were stomped on. hark could only hope to rush in a missle tank thingy if they kindjal havnt already been settup and waiting.

and believe me , i was one of the only good ordos players. kobras were a waste of money against atriedes. u needed either a stupid atriedes who didnt check for fremen getting worms ( but u dont get fremen and sardaukar thats just stupid. ordos rush needs sardaukar, for taking the hits from the ever spammed atriedes turret, and taking down light armors fast, just a cheap early game helper ) or u needed ix projecter spam ( which normally atriedes air would kill ) or u neede niab tanks to take em down 1 at a time

and iv read u can do 4v4 now ( ugh... emperor in 4v4? no wonder everyone plays ordos ) so atriedes might be usless cause they rely on fighting what the enemy has, not preparing for every sub house and house in the game. and i wont say why ordos would rule in 4v4 cause thats pretty self explanatory ( hint: 3 players with laser tanks that own the harvesters and get out and use speed to defend fast )

edit: i seriously need that one ordos song, im not kidding. i played so damn much i keep hearing it outta nowhere in my head. plus i regret leaving emperor, it was a once in a lifetime chance to play a game as good as that with alot of people... NEED SONG if anybody knows of ordos song thats not in the download section tell me :O