Most played house?

ZeGeR

i dont know what the most played house is, but the most of us play in a house...hehe....or is any1 able to play outdoor? at the beach? with the blue ocean, the palms, the girls? saying dont touch me now, i wanna play emp? or saying: oh my god, u need to touch me now, coz kalony beated me again and again....im tired of playing him...he is soooo gooood.....hmmm ok, this all doesnt matters to what the most played house is...hehe

HF AND C YALL ONLINE AT ORDS SERVER

KALONY

I mostly play Hark, because I like the tactical aspect of having to use mixed teams to work efficiently, but when it comes to crushing I mostly use Art, one can use tons of the same units like Minotaurus to kick ass!

Ord is also great to play with, just their style makes it worth playing them, and yet again a tactical aspect that comes with them, rushing is not an option.

i dont know what the most played house is, but the most of us play in a house...hehe....or is any1 able to play outdoor? at the beach? with the blue ocean, the palms, the girls? saying dont touch me now, i wanna play emp? or saying: oh my god, u need to touch me now, coz kalony beated me again and again....im tired of playing him...he is soooo gooood.....hmmm ok, this all doesnt matters to what the most played house is...hehe

HF AND C YALL ONLINE AT ORDS SERVER

KALONY

I actually played in a friends backyard once on a chair on the middle of the lawn using my Laptop with a WIFI card installed, was quite funny because playing with a touchpad instead of a mouse is quite tricky.

I actually played in a friends backyard once on a chair on the middle of the lawn using my Laptop with a WIFI card installed, was quite funny because playing with a touchpad instead of a mouse is quite tricky.

Tell me about it. Laptops are impossible to play on with touchpads. That and the fact that they tend to run at higher resolutions and the one I had gave me issues on resizing screen, making online play lag if I tried it. (1600 * 1400 approx, me thinks)

How can we make a poll about this (most popular houses, not laptops  ::)) ? Is it the same as starting a thread ?

You always need a mix of any unit type if you're against a decent player 1v1.

True, like Minotaurus need anti air support if attacked by orni's, gunships or EITS's, but mainly they are effective against any type of ground unit, from infantry to big ass tanks, their speed is their only drawback...

That and the fact that they tend to run at higher resolutions and the one I had gave me issues on resizing screen, making online play lag if I tried it. (1600 * 1400 approx, me thinks)

so what resolution do you usually play?

it's 1600x1200 btw and I play with 1600x1200 on a 20" TFT Display... and the game runs quite good even with an old videocard. but i guess this might be cause of the 64bit cpu and the fast ram i got inside my monster pc  ;D

online play usually means that 800 X 600 is the highest size you can go up to before lag comes in on 4 player games. For people that really lag, 640 X 480 I think is the lowest, is what we recommend. I play at 800 X 600 on my 19". Offline I play at 1280 X 1024.

Thats why the laptop would not really be playable online. Thats what I have found so far anyway, higher resolutions increase lag.

If everyone had fast internet (>256k) then maybe I would say any resolution would be ok...

i hat u guys....

i read this topic, and wanted to know wich solution i have...i saw it is 800 x 600 ....than i wanted to test what it looks like with higer solution, and set it to 1024 x (i dont remember)...but i saw no difference between these two settings except that the letters from the messages like pagings and so on were much smaller....but the map was the same size like 800 x 600.....i thought OK letz test the maximum, and set my graph options to highest solution.....it was something over 2000 x (i dont remmember 2)....but than OHHHH MY GOD....MY SCREEN GETS BLACK....EVERYTIME WHEN I START EMP; IT IS BLACK....HOW CAN I SET THESE OPTIOPNS BACK TO 800 x 600?????? I CANT C ANYTHING....I CANT PLAY

H E L P

plz dont say reinstall....and dont say that i have to set my graph solution of my computer to these settings, coz i did try this.......result: BLACK  BY STARTING EMP

hehe dam.......KALONY

Sorry Kal, you have to reinstall it. No other way.

Kidding, try this...

Start Menu, Run, Registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWestwoodEmperorOptionsGraphics]

Find key screenwidth and screenhieght and change to 800 and 600 respectivly, silly boy !  ;D ;D ;D

Or try changing the name of this attachment to .reg and double click it.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

OHHHH I GOT IT.....the most playing houses r FREMEN & SARDAUKEURE ....hehe....FOR SURE no house is played more than these 2

I thought of that but they are subhouses, so they dont count.

hell yeah it worked...THX MAN....how do u know all this stuff man...hehe...that was a good help...

KALONY

PS: u r one of the most writers in the emp board here....why i dont c ya playing man???

Glad it worked. I am posting so much because until I work out how to play from CD, I will not have much luck playing online. I am still working on it and am making some progress. I will continue to support E:BFD as best I can. Enjoy, and know that Erjin is looking  down on you when you are playing online http://62.131.170.215:4005/ 8)

Devastator + minos = dead minos.

Feydakin + minos = Worm + dead minos

Laser tank + skill + minos = dead minos

Sard elite + skill + backup = dead minos

NIAB Tanks = Total mino genocide.

you are wrong.sonic tank+devastator=dead devastor

feydakin+minos=dead worm

krindjal+laser tank=dead laser

sard+skill+backup=all dead cause snipers krindjal and minos took care of that

NIAB tanks+minos+krindjal=NIAB sucks

you are wrong.sonic tank+devastator=dead devastor

feydakin+minos=dead worm