Episode III Title

ordos45

see, I always wanted episode III to be dark and foreboding. I mean it is really depressing and sad. I wanted to see how the jedi scattered, hunted down with only afew to survive, and the only few left die near the time of episode IV. I wanted to see how Yoda goes to Degoba and how he lives near the tree that holds darkside power, thereby covering his lightside powers. I wanted to see the duel between former master and apprintace when kanobi discovers anakin trying to take a precious jedi crystal (sort of a relic if I remember right), when Kanobi bests Anakin, then falling into the lava pit he turns into darth vader. I mean I wanted to see heavy heavy stuff. All good tales always have their sad and depressing parts, and I saw episode III as one of those. So I would takei t that It would be an ironic ending of false happiness when the empire rids (supposedly) all jedi and cast the senate into shambles.

I actually think that maybe the movie will be PRE darth vader conversion.  I find it hard to believe that after hyping anakin up to be the new series hero that Lucus will loose the "teen girl with deer caught in the headlights look on her face" ticket sales.

Just because the movies are prequels doesn't mean there cannot be any discontinuities between the last prequel and episode iv.  Lucus could allways say he intends on making a 4th movie in a few years.

The problem with a 4th movie is this.

Star Wars I - Phantom Menace

Star Wars II - Attack of the Clones

Star Wars III - Revenge of the SIth

Star Wars IV - A New Hope

Star Wars V - Empire Strikes Back

Star Wars VI - Return of the Jedi

Now the problem is, that if they were to do another one, it would be Star Wars III 1/2

I actually think that maybe the movie will be PRE darth vader conversion.  I find it hard to believe that after hyping anakin up to be the new series hero that Lucus will loose the "teen girl with deer caught in the headlights look on her face" ticket sales.

Just because the movies are prequels doesn't mean there cannot be any discontinuities between the last prequel and episode iv.  Lucus could allways say he intends on making a 4th movie in a few years.

I would have enough...

You know, the original concept for Jabba the Hutt was a fat man. I'm sure it'd be pretty easy to make him fly.

I mean, what the heck, Star Wars and Dune are so similar, anyway, let's watch the Republic get saved by a large number of allied feudal houses called "the Landsraad." Who then turn the Republic into a galactic empire with an emperor chosen from the most powerful ruling house.

Yeah, episode 3 is forced to fill the gap between Episode 2 and 4. However Lucas may probably leave some things to your imagination... like the raising of Luke and the destruction of the Jedi order in those... 20 years?

If there will come another Star Wars movie. It will be Episode 7.

is it just me, or is there an extremely understated problem in the starwars universe? In episode one you heard how wonderful and good and sweet the galactic republic was, and how abhorent they were of slavery, yet they control sentient computers and droids and force them to do all menial tasks. Obviously from hearing all the droids you come to realize that many of them are indeed sentient, and yet they are second rate and expendable. doesnt this bother anybody? the complete oversight of george lucas? lol

Starwars VII - The revenge of the Dune Fans

(Also starring Evil Prince Brian, the corrupted heir to the intellectual property rights of the duniverse and his colleague in crime, an infiltrator from the Star Wars universe, known as Mr Anderson, the Dune fans declare Jihad on Star Wars, and every theft and deviance from the True works of Frank Herbert)

Starwars VII - The revenge of the Dune Fans

(Also starring Evil Prince Brian, the corrupted heir to the intellectual property rights of the duniverse and his colleague in crime, an infiltrator from the Star Wars universe, known as Mr Anderson, the Dune fans declare Jihad on Star Wars, and every theft and deviance from the True works of Frank Herbert)

Star Wars VIII- Lucas Strikes Back

With the discovery of the spy Anderson, Evil Prince Brian summons a war council of the Landsraad, CHOAM, the Guild, and the Bene Gesserit.  However, during the meeting word arrives that Star Wars has invaded Arrakis.  With a distinct lack of ship to ship weapons, the Guild is helpless to send reinforcements to the embattled Dune fans.  With the loss of Arrakis, a dark shroud falls over the Imperium of Evil Prince Brian.

Star War IX: The Return of the Herb

Frank Herbert, reborn on Arrakis as a ghola with the memories of all past Herberts, begins to lay waste to the Star Wars forces present there. They evacuate, only to find a blockade of all the Landsraad ships that could be spared. Cought between the whirlwind of indiscirminate power and destruction that is Frank Herbert, the Star Wars troops battle to the last man. The Evil Prince Brian is redeemed at the last moment by his father, while the spy, Anderson, is never found...

Star Wars 10:  People are still paying to see this crap?

While everone was ou fighting, Mahdi robbed you all blind and retired to a nice little out of the way planet and let everyone kill each other.