Spider Man 2

Andrew

Subtitles? Yuck! "All your base are belong to us"! But dubbing is worse in my opinion. That Asterix movie (not one of the animated ones) was completely destroyed for me because it was dubbed into English. I'd have rather heard the original French and read the subtitles. No, really!

Just saw the movie. I think the movie was quite good. And better then the first one.

[hide]This was mostly because I think Doc. Octopus is a far better character then the Green Goblin, and the fight scenes were much better. Because now they both were building crawlers. [/hide]

About those movie errors, the continueity errors are often not really interesting. Mostly it is something like "object first in left hand, next scene in right hand". But sometimes you have cool mistakes, like the car you can see driving in the far background in "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Just saw the movie. I think the movie was quite good. And better then the first one.

[hide]This was mostly because I think Doc. Octopus is a far better character then the Green Goblin, and the fight scenes were much better. Because now they both were building crawlers. [/hide]

About those movie errors, the continueity errors are often not really interesting. Mostly it is something like "object first in left hand, next scene in right hand". But sometimes you have cool mistakes, like the car you can see driving in the far background in "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Nah, you can't see it's a car; all you can see is a cloud of dust which could also come from other things. More striking is Arwen's eyes constantly changing colors from brown to blue and back :)

Subtitles? Yuck! "All your base are belong to us"! But dubbing is worse in my opinion. That Asterix movie (not one of the animated ones) was completely destroyed for me because it was dubbed into English. I'd have rather heard the original French and read the subtitles. No, really!

Almost every movie is subtitled here in Holland, originally because it's cheaper than dubbing. Hearing James Bond speak German is pretty bad, btw  ;D

Subtitling is the best way to translate a film, in my opinion.

Dubbing is unnatural and takes away the learning factor of the translation.

Haven't you seen the english traslations of the hit chinese philosophical series Monkey? Now there's a master piece of dubbing!! :P

WHERES THE CAR???

Haven't you seen the english traslations of the hit chinese philosophical series Monkey? Now there's a master piece of dubbing!! :P

You want to see dubbing? Watch the American version of "Jackie Chan's Rumble in the Bronx"... Ive never seen any other movie that far out-of-sync...