The Orange Catholic Bible

tobias

Ok, the territory's settlers declared themselves the state of Franklin and elected a governor. But no one recognized them and four years later North Carolina reestablished control. Hope you learned something :)

LOKI you might wanna be careful what you say about Americans, because this just might turn into a Americans suck Canadians rule/Americans would whoop your Canadian as*/etc. This happened in a different forum, funny as anything!

William of orange was actually a dutch guy and he shared the thrown with his english wife. the present dutch royals are still called house of orange. but i dont see what it has to do with a bible other than that william of orange was a protestant, one of the first. btw is mars still alive?

Yeah MoiDib it is full of wonderful insights. I think they are good insights. Westwood is on the way to causing the Jihad that is so much a part of the O.C. Bible because they tried to make the A.I. in Emp like a human opponent online.

"Thou shalt not make a machine the likeness of the human mind."