WHATSUP

Elite47

duno who r ur old homies, but there r some more old players who still play.

scar ords umbless(i forgot his old nick) youko pearlman sarbaukar skum doom and so on.....and sure  loads of new guys like me...hehe...

NOOB FOR LIVE KALONY

;D lol im back ... i got some problems with my stupid adsl connection i still have it but those guys are repairing it... and i changed my hdd to a new one.. my pc is faster..... the old ones burned ...

c ya there guys .. im very rusty so go easy on me...  8)

• 1 month later...

:) Hi, Gzakiller.  Long time.  I don't play Emperor anymore because WOL is dead.  I play Generals now, and I'm waiting for Warhammer 40K to come out this Fall.  I still really miss Emperor, though.  It's still the best RTS ever made.

yooo taqwa11......wol is working again and we play on xwis (wich is actually down) and ords server...check the board....just come and play the really best rts game ever...u dont need to miss emp enymore....hehe

KALONY

• 2 weeks later...

wassup foo, how u been man? i heard u been playing generals , if u have u gotta gimme ur nick so we can hook some games up.

btw i'll prolly come play a  few games of emp as soon as i get my install disc.

anyways hit me back btw my MSN is skylox@hotmail.com add me so that we can hook up a game or 2 and show the noobs how its done lol