Isn't this the coolest missile ever...and it's not American or Russian

Dunenewt

You guys are joking aren't you? First it was best Plane, then best Gun, now best Missile??!?!? What's wrong with you people!??!

YEAH! Though I think 'you people' are just posting pictures of your large, long missiles to make up for something else... So there, why not post pictures of your frigging penis's instead At least they won't take that long to load...

'Isn't this the coolest penis ever... and it's not American or Russian'  ;) ;D

falical symbolic is well known during the military parades...

However, it won't be possible with this weapon. Rocket-powered torpedo, minimal guidance but with nearly supersonical speed. Has few ventiles on the nose, so it makes a bubble around itself to go faster. It's extremely loud, so sonar guidance is nearly impossible, only newer types have been equipped with a laser pointer. Nuclear warhead (200 kt) and 7 km range are selbststandig. Engine is based (most possibly) on a cold system, reaction of H2O2 and Ca(MnO4)2. There is a theory that one ship blew up Kursk submarine when testing the laser-guidance system, I have to say it was rather dear target for a training  :-  Program of Skval was started in 60s, however operational service was entered in 1977, guided versions slowly in 90s. Primary weapon of all newer russian submarines.

Shkval_2.jpg

Jesus christ when will you ppl grow up.

Damn kids (mostly american) posting about weapons every 15 secs. What exatly is so interesting about missiles and guns and goddamn tanks or whatever.

Falling off a tall building would kill somone why dont you post somthing on that?

Siriously can you grow up now? Im sick of these threads.

Jesus christ when will you ppl grow up.

Damn kids (mostly american) posting about weapons every 15 secs. What exatly is so interesting about missiles and guns and goddamn tanks or whatever.

Falling off a tall building would kill somone why dont you post somthing on that?

Siriously can you grow up now? Im sick of these threads.

Hmm,

weapon thread starters:

dunenewt-british

dustscout-british

fedayeen_avril-Philippines

all the weapon threads have been made by non-americans

and the posts contined are from those who arenon-american so please don't be quick to point fingers

Hmm,

weapon thread starters:

dunenewt-british

dustscout-british

fedayeen_avril-Philippines

all the weapon threads have been made by non-americans

and the posts contined are from those who arenon-american so please don't be quick to point fingers

I never said they were all american

You said mostly American which is bullshit, we didn't even create this one so take your anti-American bs somewhere else - no ones asking you to post in threads you don't like.

LOL! ANTI AMERICAN??!! I'm being honest! My own dad is American! Why would I be anti-american? Apollyon can vouch for me if you dont believe me.

Fed2k is nowhere near a large enough specimen sample  to make these observations. Also, I never once said that an American made this thread; not once.

Furthermore, since my dad is american, I know loads and loads and loads of Amercans, a huge amount of whom are *my age* are obsessed with guns. OK?

Funny, because I've been living in American quite awhile and being in every cont. state I can say I've never met anyone really into guns past paintballers. Yes but you assumed the classic American gun-holding image and assumed we were responsible for the majority of the select threads participation.

Funny, because I've been living in American quite awhile and being in every cont. state I can say I've never met anyone really into guns past paintballers. Yes but you assumed the classic American gun-holding image and assumed we were responsible for the majority of the select threads participation.

1) I've lived in both contries, almost equally as long in both and from an unbiased point of veiw I can say that (*easily*) more americans of my age are overly inerested in guns. And it's not only an unhealthy mentality but it's irritating as hell.

Proving this its well known that america happens to have the highest rate of gun-crime in the world.

2) Say exatly where I said that americans made most of the threads. I'll give you a million dollars for it. I'll mail it in cash to your house.