The Maker:New sides

Dunenewt

That's exactly what I mean.  Why use the same three houses every game has used, when you can introduce a whole lot of new stuff.  Dune is a rich and limitless universe, so why not utilize that?  I'm not saying add ten more Houses.  I mean one or two new ideas.

When I'm brainstorming for fiction pieces to neglect, I like to think up some neat new things to add to old concepts.  One of my non-existent stories, for example, features House DeLuna, controlled by a Dutchess-Elect (or Duke-Elect).  Here is an excerpt from my work:

Dutchess-Elect.  Maavik remembered his research into the odd political structure of House DeLuna, the current master of the Wolfram fief.  While the vast majority of Great Houses of the Landsraad were controlled by a single bloodline of feudal lords, House DeLuna was ruled by an

For an idea you can actually use, maybe you could make a House that focuses on stealth and promoting underestimation.  They could have base defenses tdisguised as rocks, and soldiers who can bury themselves in the sand.  That kind of thing.

That's exactly how Richese is...

• 2 weeks later...

Why change the name of House Ordos? As I thought Stefan mentioned it, he said that people could make their own campaigns. The orginal Dune II campaign will stick to The Maker (that is very likely) and that campaign will have the classic 3 Houses in it.

So if you want to make a campaign without Ordos, and with House Richese, that won't be a problem I think...