Toes

ordos45

Have you ever played with a mouse cord with your toes while at the computer?  I have, and then my mouse stopped moving.  I thought the computer was frozen, but then text appeared on AIM.  Then I realized, to my chagrin, that my toe had unplugged the optical mouse! 

Well hope you all got a laugh out of it.

One day long ago, back in misty time and tortured years, there was but light and dark, sea and flame, toe and foot. In that time far off, when but the toe was sentient in all the land, it built tall monuments to its greatness out of the earth it saw. Those monuments grew huge, and he realised that he did not know their purpose. One day, all monuments suddenly crumbled, with a crash and with thunderstrike. Those monuments split to a thousand felt pieces. What was left of those monuments came to be known as the socks, and forever from that fateful day they have protected their loved masters, the toes, from cold and harshest winter.

FIN

One day long ago, back in misty time and tortured years, there was but light and dark, sea and flame, toe and foot. In that time far off, when but the toe was sentient in all the land, it built tall monuments to its greatness out of the earth it saw. Those monuments grew huge, and he realised that he did not know their purpose. One day, all monuments suddenly crumbled, with a crash and with thunderstrike. Those monuments split to a thousand felt pieces. What was left of those monuments came to be known as the socks, and forever from that fateful day they have protected their loved masters, the toes, from cold and harshest winter.

FIN

Go apply for a job at a library, I'm sure the little kids would love your stories.  :)

Somehow I got my toe wounded, and I've been to the doctor twice about it, and he clipped the nail and dragged it out with tongs, but he just doesn't realise it won't help.

I still have a flesh wound there(on the corner of the nail where it meets the toe)... Pretty unpleasant if someone steps on it...