Euro 2004

Dunenewt

actually Portugal have played a little better than the Netherlands, and Portugal is "my" team, but the Netherlands have GREAT players as well, Arjen Robben have beaten his name into history, sad he moves to chelsea though. When the Netherlands play at the best they are world class so hopefully we'll see two teams who wanna win instead of two teams afraid of losing in the semi

actually Portugal have played a little better than the Netherlands, and Portugal is "my" team, but the Netherlands have GREAT players as well, Arjen Robben have beaten his name into history, sad he moves to chelsea though. When the Netherlands play at the best they are world class so hopefully we'll see two teams who wanna win instead of two teams afraid of losing in the semi

We'll try to avoid penalties as much as possible. You'll certainly will see a Dutch team that want's to win in regular play time.

Well Holland must find the spirit from the good old Duch team to advance here,sorry to say it but thats the truth :-[.I have Holland as team since the good old days with cruyff,haan,neiskens and..... whitch is the star team ,nowadays team want to play like.

As for todays game I thing it will not go to penalties,cheering for Denmark,look out Greece here we come,hehe.

Cybo

Ok goodbye to us good and well earned match to the Czech,very effective and very dangerous.

Hope they can make it through .Denmark was too careful and the Czech coatch had an utterly most good tactic."Cybo bows".

Cybo

well as I see it it's Morten Olsen's fault ( danish coach ) he should never have set Jon Dahl all the way upfront and instead of Claus Jensen he should never have been in.

But as I see it we lost to a better team, they score on their chances and Denmark....well they doesn't really have any.

sorry to say Holland is out,but Portugal no doubt the best team in the match.They wanted to get in the final,sort of Holland did`nt.Funny tho ,Portugal scored all the goals in the match ::)

so deserved it or...? 8)