Euro 2004

Dunenewt

Woohoo, football thread! ;D ;D ;D

Since the Euro 2004 qualifier play-offs ended, I came up with this equation that my friends and family members have been laughing at me for but I don't think its funny :- :'( >:(->

4 teams to make the Semi Finals:Bulgaria, Latvia, Russia, Croatia

2 teams to make the Finals:Bulgaria and Latvia

Champion:Latvia

Everyone in those 4 teams' way will get shoved 6 feet under. Of course as Latvia is in Netherlands' group, those dutchmen[especially Van Nistelrooy the faggot] will get shoved 6 feet under, smash down a windmill and then get thrown into the Zuider Zee. :D Those dutch marmalade men...their bright kit will scare off opponents!

Ehhrr... since when did Scotland make it ? They didn't after a whooping 6-0 loss against The Netherlands...

Oh lol yeah, completely forgot.

Ah well, doesn't matter much anyway. Wether we win the cup or just take it. As long as we get it, for that is all that matters

France of course. One of the countries which won all its qualification matches.

Remember this : Monaco in finale of the Champion's league (with Giuly and Rothen), Marseille in finale of the UEFA Cup. Thierry Henry, the best player of the english championship, Marcel Dessailly and William Gallace in semi-finale of Champions'League with Chelsea. Johann Micoud who win the German Championship with Breme... The Gunners (Henry, Wiltord, Pires,..) who are Champion of England without losing a match.

Must I continue the list?? ;D

***EURO 2004 French list of 23 players***

Fabien Barthez (Marseille), Gregory Coupet (Lyon), Mickael Landreau (Nantes).

Difensori: Jean-Alain Boumsong (Auxerre), Marcel Desailly (Chelsea), William Gallas (Chelsea), Bixente Lizarazu (Bayern Munich), Mikael Silvestre (Manchester United), Lilian Thuram (Juventus), Willy Sagnol (Bayern Munich).

Centrocampisti: Ludovic Giuly (Monaco), Claude Makelele (Chelsea), Olivier Dacourt (Roma), Patrick Vieira (Arsenal), Robert Pires (Arsenal), Jerome Rothen (Monaco), Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal), Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid), Benoit Pedretti (Sochaux).

Attaccanti: Thierry Henry (Arsenal), David Trezeguet (Juventus), Louis Saha (Manchester United), Steve Marlet (Marseille).

• 2 weeks later...