startrek is communistic

I think it already is a new good and evil discussion. Whenever we bring our moral views on controversial topics into the forum it inevitably mutates into who's views are right and who's are wrong. I guess its all human nature though. Look at it this way...so far none of us has posted all 4 hours of the cult awareness class up on this forum, just think of the flame war it would cause.

sorry for not replying in a while, i have

been away. I hate US and France. But only the

government, not the people in the country.

And i agree with ordos45 completely.

I'm from Denmark, Europe, Earth, The Solar

System, The Known Universe, The Universe.

ExAtreides, I remember when you told me about your grandfather. Mine had Parkinson... but he passed away a few weeks ago. :( :( :( :( :( However, I don't agree with stem cell research. I don't think it's moral to end a life before it begins, even if it's in order to save another.

As for Bush... I just hope he won't get us all killed in WW3 with his foreign policy.

yeah. my grandfather died a few months ago. it was june 21 or24 he was 81 his haert was pooped it really sucked alot he also served in the marines in ww2 he was an island hopper.so sorry for your loss it happened to me alittle bit ago.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Yep my grandfather died a few months ago to. He had a stroke several years ago and then this year died of a disease that his weakened body could not fight. He still had shrapnel in his arm from a grenade that exploded near him in World War 2. The only plus side to the grenade is that he got home early from the war...army medic.

Oh well sorry to all those who have lost any family members this year, and trh5000 I'd feel pity for your grandfather if he was still alive. I can't imagine the horrors he or any other veteran of any war has seen and had to live with in his mind for the rest of his life.

What do you mean about the ranks? Do you mean how are our ranks called, compared to the English/American ones? I don't know how to translate some of them into English. Anyway, here goes:

Romanian - English

Soldat - Soldier

Caporal - Corporal (I think)

Sergent - Seargent

Plutonier - ???

~some more ranks here that I don't know~

Sublocotenent - ???

Locotenent - Liutenant

Capitan - Captain

Maior - Major

Locotenent-Colonel - ???

Colonel - Colonel (sp?)

~3 lower types of generals~

General - General

As you can see, the names are very similar.

It's really strange how we all lost our grandfathers this year. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

My grandfather would have been 74 this September. He always said that he was lucky to be born in the autumn, because he turned 18 in 1945 and would have been recruited in the army in September, but the war ended in May.