How did you find this site?

Dunenewt

I was looking for tips on a Dune2000 mission and kept visitting some site with a message board.  Then when day I visitted that site and it said it had closed, but for great Dune help visit dune2k.com.  I clicked the banner and never left.

I was actually trying to find out some info about the release of LOTR, and I stumbled on a link to Frodo's original site "www.chapterhouse.cjb.net" here at Fed2k, and when I lost that url, I found Fed2k again and stuck around at both :)

I downloaded Arrakis from some gaming site, and I found the link to their site. Then I tried to join the forums. Well, I created account and the password never worked.  :P I even e-mailed gobalopper who said it worked out great. Well, didn't for me so I left.

Then I got Emperor in my hands. I was looking for a patch and found that there was no more offical site for Emperor..

[O/T]Well, I keep visiting this site because it's the only really good resource I know of for everything Dune related, there's also a community here that's also interested in the Dune universe. That's what makes me give this place more attention than the other numerous forums I visit (ok, there is ONE major forum that could compete with this one, but this site is still my home page for all my browsers ;)).[/O/T]

I made a site and for some reason people kept visiting. Not sure what is wrong with all of them. :D

don't be fooled so easily ..the entire Fed2k Staff get's a monthly fee from those adds in the bottom of each page....

Well, Gobalopper found this site, when it was still very young, and took over as admin, by eating the previous one. (There was no Dungeon to throw him in that time)

If Mahdi only wanted to show the photograph of that moment...

I found this site from the old WW boreds. Some link from there, not a post though.. I can't really remember where the link was. Some preview-page before you go to the WW boreds their was a "links" I believe.

I wonder what ever happend to some of those people that didn't find the link to this site.

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=1706.msg28920#msg28920

I first visited this site in Feb. '98 after doing a search on Dune 2000 ... it was first Dune 2000 site I had visited ... I can't remember if it was still the only Dune 2000 site at the time.

I didn't start posting on the boards until about June that year ... and I have not stopped bugging Gob since