Got a cell phone?

zamboe

I recognize that I am dependent of my cell phone.

I use it a lot. Not that I can't live without it, but I certanly notice when I dont have it.

So I was wondering what cell phone you guys have, assuming that most you have....... well maybe Nema doesn't ::)

So many things on my to buy list before a cell phone.  Like food.

Food is for the weak!

I have a Sony Ericsson, which I got from one of my guard friends.  He's got rich parents, and told me about how he told his parents he didn't like his phone because it's too old, so his parents gave him a blank cheque to buy a new one.  Naturally, he got the newest Ericsson with a camera, hi-res display, etc.  Jokingly, I asked him if I could have his old stuff, so he gave me the phone.  Booyah.

Only problem is that I don't have a "sim" chip for it, nor can I afford to actually use it.

lol.

I too am too poor to afford one, and though I do think they are great for business use and whatnot, they seem a bit too silly to me for personal use, it is just annoying to me when people use them for that.

Used to have 2 phones just as Doc, one for private use and one work related. No I just have one and 2 discarted phone sims I barely even use.

The first phone I owned was a Motorola Star Tac, they where just on the market and costed a fortune.. . but he, I was a real Trekkie and just had to have it. .. so I had all Star Tec's upto the V-series. When I briefly was hired by KPN [ Dutch main telephone company ] to do some stuff related to their I-mode network I got a fancy new NEC I-mode phone from them.

Just last week I gave that one to my mom [ she had a really old Siemens ] and bought myself a small Nokia.

My current employer gave the IT staff Sony's  .. the big bulgy organiser and camera thing . . but I always forget that one as it's to huge to carry around. . :P

Ive got a Motorola V-60t......

Its really small and sleak...something I like about it. Its outdated to the new Motorola line but its still a very nice phone....I really love my phone and hated when I did not have one. Now things are alot easier and keeping in contact is simple.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]