Which is the best Combat tank?

Dunenewt

The battle tank has all round good features cheap, can run over troops, strong armour. On mass they are a formidable force. The seige tank should also be considered, good a taken out troops at a distace and good a destroying buildings quickly.

The battle tank has all round good features cheap, can run over troops, strong armour. On mass they are a formidable force. The seige tank should also be considered, good a taken out troops at a distace and good a destroying buildings quickly.

i dont know but my fav looking one is the ordos one

I once viewed their statistics in some kind of editor. And I noticed that they only had a difference in refire rate. Atreides having the fasters, and Ordos having the slowest. But I doubt this is correct.

If you mean what tank looks best, then my vote is for the Ordos Combat Tank...

• 3 weeks later...

some facts.

house  unit        armor        speed          time per shot          armor

Atr. Combat Tank    2100          Medium      2,4seconds per shot  medium armored

Hark. Combat Tank    2700          Slowest      2,2seconds per shot  hard armored

Ord. Combat Tank    1800          Fastest      2seconds per one shot    weak armored (good for rushing)

starportable: combat tank sometimes costs 390 siegetank sometimes 400  missile tank sometimes 490 quad -||- 229  trike -||- 176 mcv -||- 1195 carryal -||- 666  harvester 800