They got Abu !!

I just hope he is deported to America sooner rather than later, but this could take up to one year , as he is gona appeal the extradition, I seem to get the impresion from some of the posts here that you think no one could find him, he sits out side finsebry park mosque (in the middle of the road) every week preaching, anti english and anti western sentiment, he encourages muslims who live here to  go kill english soldiers, in afganistan and iraq.

I hope he rots in a American jail.

Shy  >:(

Othe: HE'S GOT A BOMB!

Do you have any more details on the attack, Gunwounds?

In this case....;) !

I hope he rots in a American jail.

Shy  >:(

Before hope that, itr's better to hope americans jails are not full  ;D !

Me too ! But not to condamn him to death !

It seems that he can't get the death penalty due to Britain now allowing extradition to a country that will give the death penalty.  So I reckon he should be put into Guantameno Bay and made to wear the Orange suit.  Then maybe abused a few times (by the other inmates of course) and becomes somebodies bitch.  Then the guy might realise that he is a twat.

There is a nasty little rumour going about that this is just a political stunt designed to draw attention away from Iraq and give the public a scapegoat since Osama bin Laden remains deviously hidden. There is a similar little rumour stating that there is no truth to the accusations.

No smoke without fire...

This man is a British citizen and as such he is to be afforded the rights due to everyone with british citizenship. If he's going to be tried at all, it should be here. And if he must be moved, we play a very big part in the proceedings.

Giving in meekly is of course our Prime Minister's natural instinct here and he has a psychotic nazi of a foreign secretary to help him so unfortunately it looks to me like the man's going to be packed up, sent out, and executed without a proper trial; to which our politicians will go "Hey, er..." and nothing else.

Dustie...I'm sure you're right there's been negotiations.  For him to be turned over to us...we would have to agree not to kill him.  Under UK Extradition Laws they won't extradite him if he faces death.

I note that under a recent extradition treaty, the US need provide no actual evidence or similar at the extradition court - but the agreement is one way: that is to say, if an American-born terrorist attacked the UK and went back home, we'd have a damn sight more trouble getting him out, if at all. Not that I really expected much else.

I note that under a recent extradition treaty, the US need provide no actual evidence or similar at the extradition court - but the agreement is one way: that is to say, if an American-born terrorist attacked the UK and went back home, we'd have a damn sight more trouble getting him out, if at all. Not that I really expected much else.

A complementary gift of Tony Blair.......it

I just hope he is deported to America sooner rather than later, but this could take up to one year , as he is gona appeal the extradition, I seem to get the impresion from some of the posts here that you think no one could find him, he sits out side finsebry park mosque (in the middle of the road) every week preaching, anti english and anti western sentiment, he encourages muslims who live here to