How Long?

Gobalopper

How long before FED2k ceases to exist?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How long before FED2k ceases to exist?

• months
    • 1 year+
    • 5 years+
    • 10 years+
    • 25 years+
    • once Gob dies
    • once Mahdi usurps Gobs power
    • forever and ever, amen

• 2 weeks later...

Fair enough, I guess it does work a bit better with the 'y'..... I don't play the game so I wouldn't know any of the slang that players may take on.

Should of realised that a typo in hex would be a bit unlikely  :-

Fisrt off, yeah, a typo in hex that reads like that would be funky !

Also, you say you dont play so dont know the slang players use. Well I can see an easy way out of that. Start playing  ;)

• 5 weeks later...

i think the dune2k.com will go when westwood or EA will stop relasing new dune games like they do evry few years i mean ebfd is helping to give more attention to this ws and besid i hop they do keep making new dune games coz i like dune and i like arrakies and the game has been there for me since 1992 when i first playe dune one and i loved it more than anything  so i hop it will stay with me years latter  from now and in this case i mean if new and powerfull dune games came up this site surly will have great benefits and will never have to be over thx lol

Son, we don't visit this forum because we love the Dune games, although many of us do, including me. We visit this forum because we love the people and have made many good friendships. We visit this forum because Gob has put fourth all his time, work, and effort to make this forum user compatible.

We don't visit for the dune games, we visit because we love it here...

I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH ON THAT that...

well, I just agree ;)

I came here primarily for Emperor (since back then the WW Emperor board was $#!++Y). But after a while, I went to other boards, and there was so many interesting things going on that... I just ended up loving the board.

Shoot me if I'm wrong. I prefer a handgun.