How Long?

Gobalopper

How long before FED2k ceases to exist?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How long before FED2k ceases to exist?

• months
    • 1 year+
    • 5 years+
    • 10 years+
    • 25 years+
    • once Gob dies
    • once Mahdi usurps Gobs power
    • forever and ever, amen

• 2 weeks later...

He seems to be doing a lot of that, going around with that particular rule, pointing that out a lot. Strangley enough, one of his main posts has been deleted, one where he pulled up a whole load of people for doing it.

Personally, I think he has the right idea, but the wrong execution of the idea.

Usually one word posts are not a major problem or annoyance on their own, but it does seem to be becoming a much more common occurance. Whole sections of threads with one word posts...Thats when, for me at least, it can be a problem.

Loweezee, I don't get it, you are "two to talk" ?  ??? Do you mean it takes two to talk ? ???

All of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves including the people who run this website. The website url is what? www.dune2k.com

dune 2000

Yet I doubt any of you actally play this game, you've abandoned it in search of flashy graphics and slow, boring gameplay (emperor)... the dune 2000 forum is still there, but like someone earlier in this post said, will indeed slowly dwindle into extinction (the online community consists of me and asitrike)

All of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves including the people who run this website. The website url is what? www.dune2k.com

dune 2000

Yet I doubt any of you actally play this game, you've abandoned it in search of flashy graphics and slow, boring gameplay (emperor)... the dune 2000 forum is still there, but like someone earlier in this post said, will indeed slowly dwindle into extinction (the online community consists of me and asitrike)

Duh wasnt this site made back way before Emperor was out...

And Emperor OWNS dune2000.

search of flashy graphics and slow, boring gameplay (emperor

Well I can't do nothing about it being abandoned but slow, borning gameplay?  Yall are the ones who play with nerth or whatever which contains no rush (that is slow as in waiting and waiting and boring).  Emp is no rules and it is way faster and much more fun then 2000 will ever be.  With emperor, I think it helped keep this site goin IMO or maybe not.

Emperor is slower in that it uses a completely different game engine. Nerthh is an old term, no one uses it now, unless a pro comes on. Dune2k is only newbies now. Only thing good about emperor is their name is the same as a good band (http://www.anus.com/metal/emperor.html).

Also it's quite amusing that they are struggling to find something decent to post in the news, when dune 2000 is quite obviously fading away in the background (http://dune.kicks-ass.net/dailyusage.aspx) and they could do something to increase the usage. Oh well.