Think Britney and Christina are hot...think again

Dunenewt

During the Georgian era if a man discovered that a woman had 'tricked him' into marrying her through making herself more beautiful with makeup he could legally get a divorce... Unfortunately there was no likewise law for the girls, sorry Alia (Welcome back, by the way).

Now see guys don't wear much makeup (well I certainly don't, don't know about the rest of you

I can aslong as they are wearing makeup.... ;)

Alright Rene....they both look horid.....Christina looks absolutely dreadful though....shes all fat and dimpled....shutters...

Britney isent any better looking like a zombie....

Ah well....I like them+ makeup.... :)

you kidding me? Too bad she's a skater. Otherwise the's quite pretty..... with makeup that is.

I don't wear makeup... (ofcourse) only a lot of gel.... well, my haircut is also made FOR gel. If gel disappeared from the world, i would change my haircut because without gel, it looks like crap. And not that little heap of crap. But that SHITload of crap.

I will second that, gel is a nessity in my hair style aswell.....

Anyways,

I have never seen Avril without makeup..atleast I dont think I have because, I think shes pretty good looking minus the wannabee skater punk thing...