Best Tank

Dunenewt

The sloped front of the T-34 was incorporated in the Panther tank I think.

A comparison with the Panther or Tiger tank would be silly. Those had lousy mobility and were much more expensive to produce then the T-34.

The T-34 was probably the most important tank of WWII.

The panther tank was the most succesful german tank. Decent production costs. High speed, good all around armor, good firepower, broard tracks (based on the T-34). The Panther was definetly the superior to the T-34, but the late war T-34-85 which was upgunned to a 85 mm cannon could stand up to the German Panther tanks.

It depended more on where you hit the target, if it was 70 or 80mm shell wasn't very important. Tough of course, payload of 125mm shell (IS-2) get trough anything, it could rip off the turret without a direct hit. But still, if we take main battle tanks, it was always a thing of one-two shots to destroy any tank, statistically superior or inferior.

That is not completely correct. In the early war russian tanks hardly penetrated german armor. Making AT guns the primary anti tank weapon. It was not until the coming of the T-34 that the russians had any effective counter vs. the german panzer divisions.

German Panther D tanks were the first of German tanks to make an effective fight vs. the T-34. In late war, the T-34 was majorly upgunned and could fight toe to toe with the Panthers. Tiger tanks were very powerful, but only had good armor at front, and they were slow.

With 20mm gun it WAS hard, that's for sure. But when there were tanks with 60-70mm guns, it became more task of strategists to not lead tanks into danger. Armor was quickly outgunned. Also, if you are a true sharpshooter, you can always kill the crew...

The Tiger 2 tank. :O If I could vote for any tank other than those 4 you listed, the following would be what I would have posted:

Not the strongest tank around but I vote for the Bionix IFV. It's still a tank! Fighting for contention will be our locally-designed and made 155mm Self Propelled Howitzer.

http://www.one35th.com/bionix/bi_spec.htm and http://www.one35th.com/bionix/sph155_spec.htm

Meh! the thing looks like an old WW2 DUKW.

Perssonaly I think the English "Scorpion" tank is decent Its light, manuverable,fast and decently armed.

The old Russian T-72's are used in such numbers that they could do some damage.....Though the do get ripped apart by abrams.

It is designed and made in Singapore and has a dull and bland yet cool and unique sleek design. It is made smaller and lighter[weaker though] than other tanks of its type, so as to increase its speed.

I always like small tanks... :)

So your reply is:

Meh! the thing looks like an old WW2 DUKW.

Perssonaly I think the English "Scorpion" tank is decent Its light, manuverable,fast and decently armed.

The old Russian T-72's are used in such numbers that they could do some damage.....Though the do get ripped apart by abrams.

Correct? Isn't the Scorpion an IFV? I like using it in the game 'Real War'...it's cool too! 8)

I know what panzer means. But Tiger and the Panzer series were from different companies, that's what i tried to say. One company called all tanks Panzers + a serial number.. I, II, III, IV, V etc. Tiger panzers were from a different company and they called them different. The tiger is the english name, i don't know how ti was called in german.

Yeah so it's an Infantry-Fighting Vechicle...

It's not an IFV it really is'nt anything but a well armed and armored (for its size and speed) scout vehicle.plus none of you seem to want to take into account what that "Tiny" cannon could do if loaded with Depleated uranium shells. also IFVs are generally designed around the concept of quickly moving the crew of the vehicle and nine or more men safely and quickly which the scorpion was NOT designed to do.

It's not an IFV it really is'nt anything but a well armed and armored (for its size and speed) scout vehicle.plus none of you seem to want to take into account what that "Tiny" cannon could do if loaded with Depleated uranium shells. also IFVs are generally designed around the concept of quickly moving the crew of the vehicle and nine or more men safely and quickly which the scorpion was NOT designed to do.

Oh oops, mixed it up with the IFV in Red Alert 2, lol.

The 'Real War' game manual/strategy guide calls the Scorpion "Light Armor" so it does fit correctly. There is also a Rattlesnake Light Armor but not sure if that is existant...

The Panther was the Panzer V actually. Tiger was VI and Koningstiger was VIB.

Tiger is spelled the same in German and English.

Well put I in front of V, he he  ;D, anyway I deleted the trial version of CC3 so no more tank battles of kursk  :'(, nay.

Tell you what small T 34 or BT 34 are good enough to destroy big tanks so do not underestimate them.

The abram tanks have anti-air capability I think plus some optional weapon systems. But otherwise it is another rhino tank ( the bulky and strong armored russ tank, not from red alert the real one he he  ;D). The rhino tanks are the most endurable tanks other than abrams nowadays I think.

By the way is there any mammoth tank out there, if so then so should MKII be ( Not mortal kombat II, the mega kannon II ).