Im now a canadian permanent resident

emprworm

Umm, your missing 4 provinces that are not west.

PEI :), NB, NFLD and Ontairio.

And PEI currently has Conservatives in power for the last 6(?) years.

Sorry about that...Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Ontario...I apologize to you.  But just remember, I can name more Canadian provinces for Bush!  ;D

Umm, your missing 4 provinces that are not west.

PEI :), NB, NFLD and Ontairio.

And PEI currently has Conservatives in power for the last 6(?) years.

Do not forget there is a strong support Liberals in the BC and Manitoba too. Sasketchwan has NDP Premier and if you go northwes and north east not much conservative. That means west is not all conservative.

My first choice Liberals ( Though they made some pretty good mess in provincial govt of Onta. but still they are the best from the worst ).

2nd is NDP but they are not for real as the best they could do is to get 83 seats ( not sure but around )in the federal election.

To clear out the foreigners ( to me ) There are three govt in Canada : Federal, Provincial, Municipal.

EDIT : What I have done now everyone is going to hate me because they hate politics. Well guys I did not want to bring it up but could not hold my tongue as topic floated, he he.

Anyway about politics I hereby  :-X it. ( Unless requested otherwise ).